ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does ADC take to reverse ghost charges? Checked out 2 men's 11s and 2 5ks, error message and no confirmation email. $720 charged. FML

Was it 1 pair per person only at adidas dot com ? Just asking because I scored 1 pair in my size but didn't want to order a 2nd pair because of fear of getting order canceled .

This is the first time I score a pair of yeezys :smokin

it was weird dude.. once i got my order confirmation screen.. i screenshotted it and went back in, and it took me past splash 

i carted prob close to 5 pairs in total..but only checked out wh 3... all diff accounts and eventually got my personal account blocked temporarily

34th st FTL got it together. Went this morning around 9 and line was out the door but was in and out at 1 :smokin

How long does ADC take to reverse ghost charges? Checked out 2 men's 11s and 2 5ks, error message and no confirmation email. $720 charged. FML
Depends on your back . Those charges are just authorizations , they didn't really capture those funds.. I have navy fed and it takes forever to get my refunds back. I usually have to call my bank and adidas to allow my bank to take those ghost charges off my cc

One thing that didn't go through for me was the access code upon arrival [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] can I call CS to get that fixed ? So it shows up on the FTL app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom