ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao yea majority of the yeezys I see worn are international students but every now and then I'll see other races rocking as well
It's always the international students driving Benzes and BMWs that have heat. I see them rocking Supreme Foams, Frags, DBs, Yeezys, etc. all the time.

Heatedsneaks prolly sold 30k in new bot users after this drop! 

They reboot all the bot user logins before the US drop

Heads was buying bots like it was a ATC slot 
laugh.gif

They made a killing I bet!! $$$$$

RIP RSVPKINGZ 
roll.gif

Last edited:
i've never seen anyone wear 750's in the Bay Area, but 350's I've seen here and there.

One time at Costco in the bayarea. I saw a dude that works the cell phone kiosk wearing triple black 750. I also saw someone wearing oxford tans while I was hiking half dome. I thought to myself he's a real hype beast or those are the most comfortable shoes in the entire world. I just SMH and kept moving.

Last edited:
Does anybody know how to avoid being blocked from ADC? I went to submit payment today and it went to that stupid blank white page then got blocked. Is there a reason why ADC stays doing that? 3rd release this has happen.

All Chinese, right?
laugh.gif
(I live in Seattle, as well.)
In the Bay Area out here in California and all of the Yeezys I've seen have been on Asians. But then again, there's hella Asians out here so I guess that's likely to happen 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

i drove 5 hours for my first retail win (raffle)
5 hours back and forth hopefully... 
I live in Brooklyn.... I see mostly Jordans and nmd's... Hardly see yeezys
Yeah the only places where I see yeezys and adidas collabs are at hype stores like KITH. Other than that, I really only see Js and nike ball shoes being warn in the five boroughs. I guess kids aren't tryna get robbed out here. 

Lol all I saw was yeezys today at the mall.

Man when I went to Nicekicks the other weekend for the opening it was adidas galore. For every pair of nikes it was 5 pairs of adidas. They got the keys rn

How did the ADC release go? 
Smooth for some. I was able to get past splash on firefox and add my size, but then an error happened and it said click "Try Again" but right under it was the checkout button. Clicked it, loaded for a minute, and went to a blank page. I opened a second tab and just went on adidas.com and saw it in my cart and checked out via paypal. Others couldn't get past splash before sizes ran out and some kept getting "pairs are reserved" notices. 

Is this real? Gonna be super hard for people to sell if this is happening lmaooo. 

Yea this is from an eBay listing and shoes look good and he has Adidas receipt from another country tho, someone ok Facebook posted a size 9 with same box label

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom