ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carted the only pair I could today on ADC. Friend who never had a pair has been talking a lot lately how he's been dying to get a pair. I gave him my only cart today and he checked out because he said he would wear them. He sent a text to me by accident instead of whoever else asking how much can he get for the pair I gave him 
mad.gif
 Cutting him off ASAP.
dying to get a pair......to resell and scoop profit
roll.gif

you're a way better friend than he is

Carted the only pair I could today on ADC. Friend who never had a pair has been talking a lot lately how he's been dying to get a pair. I gave him my only cart today and he checked out because he said he would wear them. He sent a text to me by accident instead of whoever else asking how much can he get for the pair I gave him 
mad.gif
 Cutting him off ASAP.
yzy szn brings out the worst in people 
laugh.gif

mad.gif
 Cutting him off ASAP.
what an idiot 
mean.gif

what an idiot 
mean.gif
Agreed. That is no friend worth keeping. 
sick.gif

Not bad. Personally not a fan of the belugas, hoping I get lucky and someone is willing to trade a DS red pair for them. If not I'm sure I'll find something for the Oreo's or Copper's
Been reading online that the Breds were more limited than even the Belugas. Can anyone confirm that? 

I have the Reds and personally I wouldn't trade them for any other V2. 

Most definitely my current V2 grail with Breds as a close second. The Coppers and Olives were meh to me and my Oreos weren't even white. More like a cream so I gave them to a friend. 

Last edited:

Agreed. That is no friend worth keeping. 
sick.gif

Been reading online that the Breds were more limited than even the Belugas. Can anyone confirm that? 

I have the Reds and personally I wouldn't trade them for any other V2. 

Most definitely my current V2 grail with Breds as a close second. The Coppers and Olives were meh to me and my Oreos weren't even white. More like a cream so I gave them to a friend. 
Still thinking to trade my worn black/coppers for Breds DS. I think i might stick with my coppers

Well, all that matters is what you like better but not sure why someone would trade DS Breds for worn Coppers. Their DS prices aren't too far off I thought. 

Someone offered his DS bred for my 9/10 pair and I add 50 cash. He wants to trade because he needs a half size bigger. And yes they are legit.

Yeah I'm looking for a 5.5 for my wife. I got a 7.5 but that 7.5 is mens not women's. I don't know why I she entered for a 7.5. Letting them go to get her size.

You should charge more so you have a larger cushion to buy her size man. It'll be tough finding another pair especially 5.5 for $450.

I remember when I bought my 1st pair of Yeezy's for retail

View media item 2329941
Felt like this on the inside                   ^^

This is exactly how I felt at around 605AM yesterday [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] Now praying for forgiveness of all my sins and for shipping confirmations [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Yeah, that's the whole point. They are half a size too small. I have to trade them for my right size then. And it's not easy to swap them.

Trade, sell, buy. That'll be your easiest route. You might even make that $50 back and end up even [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I hit the payment loop on ADC after going for a second pair on there. It kept asking me to redo my payment info. I did it a couple times then switched to PayPal and another card with no luck of another pair being bought. Does anybody know how to fix that in the future?

I hit the payment loop on ADC after going for a second pair on there. It kept asking me to redo my payment info. I did it a couple times then switched to PayPal and another card with no luck of another pair being bought. Does anybody know how to fix that in the future?
Lmao don't even get me started on this. My $10,000 card is maxed out right now with ghost Adidas charges and I don't even have a confirmation email to show for it. 
laugh.gif
 I need to call them and get the charges dropped because I carted on champs after but couldn't check out because they maxed out my card... Definitely need to avoid this in the future. Messed up the whole release, although I did manage to get that Champs pair but it would've been nice to get a pair from Adidas as well. I think it has something to do with the fraud protection on the card because I noticed I got an email from the CC company asking me to authorize Adidas charges. 

I had the error screen come up 3 times while trying to check out with PayPal... I just hit back on the browser and kept resubmitting until it worked.

can anyone who has these on hand post a picture of the box tag preferably a 9.5? looking to pick up a pair possibly today and want to ensure everything looks good. also is there the adidas sticker inside the shoe? and how many tags on the shoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom