ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for that rsvp link..what do they mean dont use th esame info as what u provided the morning of release? 

Exactly that. Don't try to use the same info that you gave them on your own. LIke if you give them credit card A and address A you should use credit card B and address B.

Exactly that. Don't try to use the same info that you gave them on your own. LIke if you give them credit card A and address A you should use credit card B and address B.
ah got you. does rsvp link site actually work? anyone here actually use it. may be worth it to just use it.

Last edited:
FTL at beverly center isnt doing raffles right? that location just does the confirmed app thing am I right? 

Some shady **** bro. The Finishline in Culver City said there was no raffle, but that store is on the list.

Nah you just missed the cut off, mall security made them close it down while footaction and champs had people move to the garage to wait

Dallas: Made out to Town east on lunch today...Entered all three there. After work, booked it over to The Parks. Easy breezy except for only 2/3 of the group handed out tix. The HOH in there is handing theirs out tomorrow. Shout to dude that stated earlier...Confirmed, for good measure.

Seems like that should be uniform across ALL locatiins, no? At least for the major retailer group. Anyway...Yet to go to the new FTL/HOH on NWHwy but will tomorrow, provided theyre still handing out.

If not... Im in 5 raffles for an 11.5. Hoping Icook somewhere X 2. If this were any standard release, id feel better about that. Dont know what it is in D/FW but usually size 11.5 and up are least sought after. But...we'll see. Good luck to all!

Asked if the drawings would be Wed. Or Thurs- Unconfirmed consensus was Thursday.

rfm champs is finished, adidas gets shut down super early and yes on the other two spots
lol i was the last one on the champs line they cut it after me then people were getting pissed and some were able to get on line after me inside the store

we're at page 367 right now, 4 days from launch.

Over/Under as to how many we'll be at by Saturday? I'm gonna go with 550

Last edited:

Ruvilla raffle... If you have a Ruvilla in your city. https://www.ruvilla.com/yeezy-boost-raffle/
signed up theres one in Dallas, 3 hour drive there, 3 hours back.

If i win, i gotta look in da mirror n ask myself would i drive 6 hours for a pair of kicks
laugh.gif

May hit up Roosevelt and Queens Center tomorrow. Or should I just go to GSP, bleh.

Roosevelt field was a joke. Champs and FLine stopped ruffling at noon. Then the icing on the cake was the Adidas manager telling me that they too were done with raffles at noon. I was like bruh, you're not doing anything but handing me an iPad. If I wasn't in such of a rush I would have been that guy and called corporate. If it wasn't for HOH and FA I would have driven an hour (from Staten Island) for nothing.

I have a feeling that because it's a Simon Mall and the Simon group are ***** that stores there probably get ticketed for lines spilling into the mall. I say this because the same bafoonery of 2 hour raffles happens in Menlo Park Mall in Jersey (which is also owned by the Simon group). Would not be surprised if FLine is not even raffling tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom