ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

signed up theres one in Dallas, 3 hour drive there, 3 hours back.

If i win, i gotta look in da mirror n ask myself would i drive 6 hours for a pair of kicks
laugh.gif

Lmao same, depends how desperate i am after striking out friday morning to drive from H to Dallas. (if i win at all)

lol i was the last one on the champs line they cut it after me then people were getting pissed and some were able to get on line after me inside the store
I wasn't even in the state at that time, this raffle business is hard work :lol:

Roosevelt field was a joke. Champs and FLine stopped ruffling at noon. Then the icing on the cake was the Adidas manager telling me that they too were done with raffles at noon. I was like bruh, you're not doing anything but handing me an iPad. If I wasn't in such of a rush I would have been that guy and called corporate. If it wasn't for HOH and FA I would have driven an hour (from Staten Island) for nothing.

I have a feeling that because it's a Simon Mall and the Simon group are ***** that stores there probably get ticketed for lines spilling into the mall. I say this because the same bafoonery of 2 hour raffles happens in Menlo Park Mall in Jersey (which is also owned by the Simon group). Would not be surprised if FLine is not even raffling tomorrow.
Yea malls get funny with lines leaving certain stores. It's only good for the people who were there in the am

Finishline and champs is just one day right? 

shhhhh :lol:
yea one day, no more raffles there

signed up theres one in Dallas, 3 hour drive there, 3 hours back.

If i win, i gotta look in da mirror n ask myself would i drive 6 hours for a pair of kicks:lol:  

I signed up for Philly. I live in NJ. Northern NJ. Would be a 2.5 hour drive each way. But if I win, I'm calling work and jumping in the car.

I wasn't even in the state at that time, this raffle business is hard work :lol:
Yea malls get funny with lines leaving certain stores. It's only good for the people who were there in the am
yea one day, no more raffles there

What's funny tho is that none of these malls **** with Apple when a new iPhone drops and the mall lines looks like a market on Canal Street with mad old Asian people copping to resell back home.

Video for reference (happens at every mall at iPhone launch):

Last edited:
Did anyone have any luck with LA Adidas raffles? I my homeboy was in the area and I sent him for me but he said that line was outrageous 
mean.gif

know i aint gonna be able to cop, but gonna try and fail again.

got an atc lined up as well. hope he pulls through.

who out there is generous enough to bless me with the bd? i know some of u gonna have it/got it. lol

I have 4 entries for the only store in san diego county. Please lord, Grant me the opportunity to where your son the great and powerful yeezus' shoes.

Did anyone have any luck with LA Adidas raffles? I my homeboy was in the area and I sent him for me but he said that line was outrageous 
mean.gif
A guy in line behind me I was talking to during the Pacsun raffles for the OTs won from adidas in glendale galleria. But the line was an hour plus today 
laugh.gif

Some shady **** bro. The Finishline in Culver City said there was no raffle, but that store is on the list.
Some shady **** bro. The Finishline in Culver City said there was no raffle, but that store is on the list.
I know that's some bull for sure I'm heading down there tomorrow and really they told you I just entered a raffle this morning at finish line at culver city bro damn this is getting ridiculous

Did anyone have any luck with LA Adidas raffles? I my homeboy was in the area and I sent him for me but he said that line was outrageous :smh:
Nope I went to the Adidas store in Santa Monica and they said they are not getting them which is bull **** because they had the 750s when they dropped and I saw the Glendale mall Adidas store and I left as soon as I saw that line

Honest question, do internet speeds make a big difference when a site crashes during a release?

Last edited:
Does getting a bigger size increases your chances for a raffle curious to know because my home boy is a size 13 and he always gets called up for his size

Does getting a bigger size increases your chances for a raffle curious to know because my home boy is a size 13 and he always gets called up for his size

Decreases. They produce less of them. If u wanna go for odds go for sz 8. They still make enough pairs and less people enter for that size bc it's too small for guys and too big for women so u get a bigger piece of the pie. I can't stress this enough when u bring people to enter raffles... Be smart and enter all the same sizes

I've hit on 2 tans and 1 triple black so far. That's everything since i even started trying.

I signed up for Philly. I live in NJ. Northern NJ. Would be a 2.5 hour drive each way. But if I win, I'm calling work and jumping in the car.
Yup, signed up from ny and will go there if I win

What's funny tho is that none of these malls **** with Apple when a new iPhone drops and the mall lines looks like a market on Canal Street with mad old Asian people copping to resell back home.

Video for reference (happens at every mall at iPhone launch):

They know what they're doing. Iphones appeal to a much larger crowd

If I go to Footlocker roosevelt field  tomorrow for the raffle would i be  screwed? 
why would you be screwed?

How many browser windows are you guys running for the ADC release? I've been running 4 or so on the comp and then one on my phone and haven't hit on a single release. Any advice there?

Decreases. They produce less of them. If u wanna go for odds go for sz 8. They still make enough pairs and less people enter for that size bc it's too small for guys and too big for women so u get a bigger piece of the pie. I can't stress this enough when u bring people to enter raffles... Be smart and enter all the same sizes

I've hit on 2 tans and 1 triple black so far. That's everything since i even started trying.
Thanks for your opinion just wanted to know because that SOB gets his size all the time but I'm not looking to resell I just want a pair for my size hopefully I win at one raffle I'm an 11 so now I'm worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom