ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone got shipping email from adidas?
just wondering that my order page said processing but size is disappeared.

is it means cancel?

you aint gonna get them by valentines day homie, better get a backup gift if you tryna get some yambs on the 14th
US didnt get that tag.. we never do

Trust me after 18 years of being together and I have no gift on Vday it's a wrap! No yambs for 6 months lol!

And if you ever stepped to anyone in NY or NYC and called them out on fakes you better be prepared to enter

the Octagon! Either that or you're getting shot, stabbed or just blased in your mouth. Who the **** cares what

someone else wears? If you put that much energy into spotting fakes imagine how much more you could do with

your life! My point is that if you care what other people think about you that 's a major problem and you need to

address that ASAP. Again focus that energy on yourself and you'll be surprised how much better your life will be.

Relax, Sunday is considered a nonbusiness day for Adidas.  You will get something by Monday maybe Tuesday. From what I understand it's normal that the size is missing and you will be okay.  If you keep checking your order you will go insane.

Last edited:
anyone got shipping email from adidas?
just wondering that my order page said processing but size is disappeared.

is it means cancel?
No your still good, happens to me all the time but got the right size everytime so far!

You pay retail for a pair of bred V2, then you sz swap for your size and you beat them. You find out a month later that theyre fake and the only reason you didnt find out sooner because they were THAT close to the real ones. Would you keep wearing that pair?

You pay retail for a pair of bred V2, then you sz swap for your size and you beat them. You find out a month later that theyre fake and the only reason you didnt find out sooner because they were THAT close to the real ones. Would you keep wearing that pair?
Nope!!

and I'm going back to get my real pair from the duper

Yes, what are you going to do? There really isn't anything you can do other than expose that person as much as you can.   Your going to be stuck with them anyway.

Relax, Sunday is considered a nonbusiness day for Adidas.  You will get something by Monday maybe Tuesday. From what I understand it's normal that the size is missing and you will be okay.  If you keep checking your order you will go insane.

I had bad experiences adidas orders
they cancel my order serveral times because out of stock.
just curious why my shoe size is blank

ya I guess have to wait til monday

I have as well  not for yeezy though.  I have never had the issue of size not showing until this release.  I just have talked to several people who said  this has been normal for the past few yeezy drops.  This release seems to be easier than previous releases, at least for me.  This is the first manual cop I've been able to get.  There is always the chance my order gets cancelled but I'll worry about it  if/when that happenes.

how do you get to the order page?
to check your orders? Or do you not recommend that if you scooped multiples?

thanks
Go to the bottom of the Adidas page  on the left hand side you will see "order status"  type in your order number and email and it will give you your status.  Warning you wont see any change until maybe tom or tuesday

Personally don't hate it but looks cleaner without it on this model. 

Definitely concur ... and assume that's why the back tab is slimmer than on the non-pulltab v2s - too much going on with the heel.

So homeboy got hit with the Flight Club email to lower price on Oreos or pick up his pairs. Looks like the market is flush for sellers which is good for buyers.

View media item 2330564

Last edited:

its always like that. every pair ive copped off adc(ab, nmd & ub) does this. nothing to worry about.

Whats a good price or whens a good time to purchase the Pirate Black V2s that just released. There not a must cop right now for me, but I want to add it to the collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom