ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 7.5 on moon rocks and they fit fine, anything Nike i wear an 8, bought Oreo Flyknit racers and had to go up to 8.5.  These Breds I went with 7.5 mainly becasue thats what I hit on and was able to check out with first.  I hope they fit if not I may end up size swapping them   or trade for another Yeezy.

Wait so ppl who ordered on villa, did you win the raffle or they had an online drop? Thread was moving way too fast Saturday for me to even catch it
waited online on their splash page until it opened up. clicked and ordered. 

villa & adc

Last edited:

I had 7.5 on moon rocks and they fit fine, anything Nike i wear an 8, bought Oreo Flyknit racers and had to go up to 8.5.  These Breds I went with 7.5 mainly becasue thats what I hit on and was able to check out with first.  I hope they fit if not I may end up size swapping them   or trade for another Yeezy.
that 7.5 gonna be way too small for you

one of the reasons why alot of yall were able to eat on adc yesterday was cuz yeezymafia couldnt do cart holds so they couldnt sell carts. 

that 7.5 gonna be way too small for you

one of the reasons why alot of yall were able to eat on adc yesterday was cuz yeezymafia couldnt do cart holds so they couldnt sell carts. 
I've heard both they won;t fit and they will be fine... I have also  heard that it depends on your foot.  Im not going to be mad or upset if they dont fit, I'll sell them and get my size in these or another yeezy.

i dont know what adidas did but yeezymafia admitted themselves they couldnt oop or sell carts because adidas blocked login carts or whatever. so it wouldve been pointless for yeezymafia to have carted all those pairs if they cant sell the cart. im sure they still carted no problem tho they just didnt do it in bulk 

after going half size up on oreos (TTS was super snug) i didn't like how the toe space would bend obnoxiously every step after i broke them in. I went TTS on breds, took out insoles and they feel fine. 

after going half size up on oreos (TTS was super snug) i didn't like how the toe space would bend obnoxiously every step after i broke them in. I went TTS on breds, took out insoles and they feel fine. 
are they comfortable w/o insoles?

Where's that one post with the 2017 yeezy release stock counts on it? Was floating around on Reddit/twitter. The guy who spoke of the numbers is now 3/3 (BW v2, OG NMDs and Bred V2).

He had the zebra count on it as well.

YM ruled it out and called bull but it's lookin like he may be onto somethin

It really sucks when it comes to fitting these V2's. I have to sell my pair to buy another pair that I can fit. Size swaps here in Michigan are riskier than i thought. These stores don't even have the size I need. I'm getting low balled on me & my wife's pair of Yeezy's on eBay. Sucks when both of us need size swaps. She actually likes this pair and want it for herself.

It really sucks when it comes to fitting these V2's. I have to sell my pair to buy another pair that I can fit. Size swaps here in Michigan are riskier than i thought. These stores don't even have the size I need. I'm getting low balled on me & my wife's pair of Yeezy's on eBay. Sucks when both of us need size swaps. She actually likes this pair and want it for herself.
Yeah I'm not a big fan of size swap because of so many fakes out there....  I guess I will wait and see when i  get mine

did you not heed all the size warning posted here? i mean this isnt even the first v2 to drop. we like 6 v2 releases deep and sizing suggestions been addressed a while ago

Last edited:

Be grateful you copped 2 pairs.

Where's that one post with the 2017 yeezy release stock counts on it? Was floating around on Reddit/twitter. The guy who spoke of the numbers is now 3/3 (BW v2, OG NMDs and Bred V2).

He had the zebra count on it as well.

YM ruled it out and called bull but it's lookin like he may be onto somethin

View media item 2330647
Guy was right about the Breds. ADC had 20k~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom