ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roosevelt field was a joke. Champs and FLine stopped ruffling at noon. Then the icing on the cake was the Adidas manager telling me that they too were done with raffles at noon. I was like bruh, you're not doing anything but handing me an iPad. If I wasn't in such of a rush I would have been that guy and called corporate. If it wasn't for HOH and FA I would have driven an hour (from Staten Island) for nothing.

I have a feeling that because it's a Simon Mall and the Simon group are ***** that stores there probably get ticketed for lines spilling into the mall. I say this because the same bafoonery of 2 hour raffles happens in Menlo Park Mall in Jersey (which is also owned by the Simon group). Would not be surprised if FLine is not even raffling tomorrow.
finishline raffle is one day only and they only give like 50tickets for the raffle they were your best bet to winning

1st PB release I lucked out, only took all of about 5 minutes too
Sheesh.

I'll be gunnin for these bad mayn. If I take an L Friday, anyone want to bless ya boy with a size 11? 
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

nthat.gif

Do you have a day job?  Just curious.
no and don't plan on getting one. Any one that actually had decent pay most likely wouldn't hire me based on my appearance and I don't like listening to people so I ain't stressing it

Decreases. They produce less of them. If u wanna go for odds go for sz 8. They still make enough pairs and less people enter for that size bc it's too small for guys and too big for women so u get a bigger piece of the pie.
that advice couldn't be more wrong. 

Last edited:
Nope I went to the Adidas store in Santa Monica and they said they are not getting them which is bull **** because they had the 750s when they dropped and I saw the Glendale mall Adidas store and I left as soon as I saw that line
They're not getting them though. Only topanga Glendale and south coast adidas for SoCal. Adidas website posted it

What places you hit up so far?  I got class till 12, then I'm going to make my runs.  Queens center was a joke.

I'm also copping the 950s today. Under retail :pimp:
nice and probably most of the city spots, starting out in the Bronx now. Hit my 750 blacks there so can't skip that one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom