ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YS usually gets botted but they change to a different url/site this time so everyone ate manual. If the next drop is on the purchase site again bot will eat.

Got a call from the plug saying they had 12 infant sizes sitting at the storage ...

I was like "really dude ? Really????"

YS usually gets botted but they change to a different url/site this time so everyone ate manual. If the next drop is on the purchase site again bot will eat.
Didn't Kith rename the yeezy page to a  Ultraboost c/w that didnt exist? 

Grabbed a 10 copper off esm Chicago and now I'm kind of regretting it. Have bw and a bred already, plus a pb 1.0. Maybe I should have went for a beluga instead
I had Coppers and Oreos. Decided I didn't need 2 pairs of same Yeezys with a different colored stripe and Reds were my favorite out of the 4, sold both Oreos and Coppers to a friend for a good deal and put that money towards the Reds. Don't regret it one bit.

I'm thinking it'll be a different word before yeezysupply, if that's the case they found a simple solution to fighting bots. It's easily done yet effective.

Last edited:
$380 for DS coppers seem fishy?
Yes, but it can be done. I got mine for $350 a month or so after they dropped in a size 11.

The dude who was selling was like 15-16 and couldn't get around the city to sell them.

The part of town he lived in a lot of people might've been weary about meeting him.

He came with his mom and she was at ease because I suggested we meet at a police station.

It all worked out, legit checked em here and everything.

SN: Everybody saying the PB V2 fits bigger than the Coppers, I disagree. My coppers seem to be a little big and the black and red are snug.

Both sz. 11.

How do you know when it's live?
We didn't know. We just based it off what last release time was. Page monitor didn't even go off. Just refreshed at 6am (last release time) and they had a password page up. Best way to do it is to stay up and refresh around 5am EST every 10 mins or less if you're paranoid. 

Filter making them Beluga's look fugazi

raw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom