ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesnt matter where you live it will always be there in 2 days when they ship it with 2-day air
eyy from Washington as well. Hope I get mine soon 
smokin.gif

Any tips for doing a size swap with someone? Who ships first? I got a size 10 but need a size 13.
Y'all should do invoice with each other resale price and try to get the other to ship out first. That way you get buyer protection. I've seen many people get a package with rocks or something stupid on fb. 

I think it's faster and safer to just sell what you have and buy your size from a reputable source unless size swap can be done in person.

Last edited:
Are these still running half size smaller?

I wear 7.5 NMDs PK ... Would I need to get 8.5 Yeezy or will TTS 8 be good?

Asking cause I saw someone comparing belugas and saying these are bigger.
every V2 i have are smaller fitting than my belugas, I snagged the whites off ADC in my true size 8.5. After wearing them they hurt my feet, so this time around I did a 8.5 and a 9 just so I can see

Are the Bred V2 TTS or size up like the Belugas?

I went TTS this time  and they fit great. they weren't as snug as my oreos (half size up).
I strongly feel these new Breds are a tad smaller width wise in the toe box than all the other v2s...

Last edited:
Woke up at 4:57am Saturday and had a confirmation in my inbox at 5:04am. Finally hit online. Thank you, YeezySupply gawds. Bring on Zebras. :D :pimp: :smokin

Paid a little more than I wanted to and salty I paid resell but glad to get the Breds. Just trying to make myself feel better by telling myself I have other Yeezys I got for retail.

what brush and or cleaner you all use to clean the boosts (mostly bottoms) ?

the crep cleaning kit, i feel that brush is too delicate for the bottom of the boost...

and if/when i clean the bottoms, i dont want to now use that same brush on the uppers..especially for my suede uppers on the 750s etc

Paid a little more than I wanted to and salty I paid resell but glad to get the Breds. Just trying to make myself feel better by telling myself I have other Yeezys I got for retail.
I'm forever paying resale for yeezys.

I feel like when i dont cook i'm not invited to the party lmao....

Glad af i cooked 3 pairs of these

Was one of the many to get in on Yeezy Supply, now just waiting for shipping confirmations to be sent out. 
glasses.gif

Yeezy Supply always ships mad late. I got Oreos and Chocolate 750s from them. Chocolates were shipped on Tuesday and Oreo's were shipped on Wednesday. So ya'll can chill 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom