ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT THEM ONLINE FOR DEALS. 750 AND 775 VS 1195 AND 995 RETAIL BOTH NEW 
Not bad, been looking for a good pair of designer boots, they're pricey but the quality and built is great, Mr. Porter sales are usually great for pricey items, just picked up a Balmain hoodie, almost bought off End for about $800, glad I waited and bought off Mr. Porter at 1/2 off retail.

Paid a little more than I wanted to and salty I paid resell but glad to get the Breds. Just trying to make myself feel better by telling myself I have other Yeezys I got for retail.
It's a dope shoe, so you'll feel a lot better about what you spent when you get them in hand.  

Y'all should do invoice with each other resale price and try to get the other to ship out first. That way you get buyer protection. I've seen many people get a package with rocks or something stupid on fb. 
Can't believe that with all the distrust around everything in the shoe game some people feel comfortable buying on Facebook. I don't even trust people's Facebook profile pictures. 

Grabbed a 10 copper off esm Chicago and now I'm kind of regretting it. Have bw and a bred already, plus a pb 1.0. Maybe I should have went for a beluga instead

Last edited:
I just saw 750 chocolates in person, I'm about to look for a good price on those. Gonna be my consolation price for striking out on bred 350s lol.

Woke up at 4:57am Saturday and had a confirmation in my inbox at 5:04am. Finally hit online. Thank you, YeezySupply gawds. Bring on Zebras.
happy.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
what time did YS drop PST? 

I must have extremely bad luck with sneakers, everything else in life I'm good.

ILL HIT ON ZERBRAS THO!

I think U've had good luck over the years with shoes.
Just not yeezys.

If I can recall a statement from not too long ago...

"I copped MULTIPLE shattered bb 1's and I don't even like em at all, wish I wouldn't have bought em"

Then I offered u yeezys for a pair, and u turned it down. U must've not wanted em that bad
I copped SBB at resell

One pair at $360 the other at $400 :lol:

Both from NTers one from airforceoneking the other I forgot who

Yes I don't like em anymore but trading one for one is basically paying resells and I think you offered me Oreos which I'm not a big fan of

Like I said, anything slightly limited I don't hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom