ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the two day raffles do you guys enter again? How do they know if you enter twice i or are u allowed to enter twice?

For the two day raffles do you guys enter again? How do they know if you enter twice i or are u allowed to enter twice?

For ticket raffles you might be able to enter more than once for websites and addias I'd say no more than once your you'll be disqualified. The problem used to pull winners probably filters out all double entires.

no and don't plan on getting one. Any one that actually had decent pay most likely wouldn't hire me based on my appearance and I don't like listening to people so I ain't stressing it

Most honest answer in this thread.

Anyways at Staten Island Mall. Got my HOH ticket. Line wasn't bad IMO

nice and probably most of the city spots, starting out in the Bronx now. Hit my 750 blacks there so can't skip that one
laugh.gif
In and out in 5 minutes last night

Roosevelt field was a joke. Champs and FLine stopped ruffling at noon. Then the icing on the cake was the Adidas manager telling me that they too were done with raffles at noon. I was like bruh, you're not doing anything but handing me an iPad. If I wasn't in such of a rush I would have been that guy and called corporate. If it wasn't for HOH and FA I would have driven an hour (from Staten Island) for nothing.

I have a feeling that because it's a Simon Mall and the Simon group are ***** that stores there probably get ticketed for lines spilling into the mall. I say this because the same bafoonery of 2 hour raffles happens in Menlo Park Mall in Jersey (which is also owned by the Simon group). Would not be surprised if FLine is not even raffling tomorrow.

Champs and Finishline are notoriously corrupt at RF. Footaction and Footlocker are good with raffles. Adidas isn't used to the traffic so they have melt down whenever there's a Yeezy raffle. They had 5 security guards but shut down the raffles after an hour because they couldn't "manage" the line while Footaction and Footlocker had a line a wrapped around the store with no security guards and the whole process went smoothly through out the day. Mall security had nothing to do with what happened yesterday as RF is very used to having raffles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom