ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's ridiculous to ask, but I wore my TD's yesterday with thicker socks for the first time (always wore them with thin ankle socks before) and now I'm worried about the sizing of the PB's.

My TD's are US size 12 and I have one wide of my thumb of free space in the toe box.

I always thought that I a 12 would be perfect in all 350s, but now I think, that I should go for a US 13.

Your thoughts? Feedback is much appreciated :wink:

I know it's ridiculous to ask, but I wore my TD's yesterday with thicker socks for the first time (always wore them with thin ankle socks before) and now I'm worried about the sizing of the PB's.

My TD's are US size 12 and I have one wide of my thumb of free space in the toe box.

I always thought that I a 12 would be perfect in all 350s, but now I think, that I should go for a US 13.

Your thoughts? Feedback is much appreciated :wink:
You have ample space and you want to go up one more size?!

I wore my PB daily. Was basically my everyday shoe.

When I got the tans, I noticed my PB stretch and fit a lot looser not compared to my brand new OT. It's safe to say that these do stretch with continuous wear. I'm still sticking to my regular half size down, as I keep my laces loose anyway.

I do feel like I need to tie my PB now.

You have ample space and you want to go up one more size?!
But general talk is that the TD's were not TTS, while the other 350s are, isn't it?

From what I've read in this thread from others, the TD's fit bigger than the other 350s. 

Maybe I'm just confused 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Man i have a hard time believing any of yall cook manually. I'm in there every single time and it's damn near impossible to get through. :- /

Man i have a hard time believing any of yall cook manually. I'm in there every single time and it's damn near impossible to get through. :- /
I copped manually on ADC for the OT's.   Couldn't even get a screen to show up for any of the sneaker sites like FTL / FNL / Eastbay. 

Then I was at work (I work on a PC all day) and had myself and 2 coworkers trying to pull up the screen on ADC.  I got through for my size, and then almost got through again after that (but it wouldn't let me checkout).  I also had my phone trying as well. 

Just did a speedtest.net on work PC, and my results are:  10ms Ping, 54.03 mb/s download, 46.04 mb/s upload

Last edited:

But general talk is that the TD's were not TTS, while the other 350s are, isn't it?

From what I've read in this thread from others, the TD's fit bigger than the other 350s. 

Maybe I'm just confused 
ohwell.gif

I'm a firm believer of half size down for 350s.

TTS is ok but you'll need to tie your laces firmly.

I wished mine was half size down.

I think some do one full size down, but for me that will be too tight on my width of my feet, I tried a UK11.5 before.

Last edited:
BAY AREA NT Fam - What raffles are still remaining? Pac Sun - Undefeated SF? where else?

Anyone planning on going to Adidas SF today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom