ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, though many believe they will ship out today just as they did the Wednesday of the last release. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
 Gotcha, thanks for the reply. 
nthat.gif

If I can find a good bot for the zebras I'm down. The effort I put into getting the breds were very time consuming...

Jerry had the SICKEST heat for a white man on television back in the day. He was unrivaled. 
His color palettes are great but he be dropping homeless joints. How you tryna sell me a sweater with moth holes for $500?

Look at the blue sweater in pic 2. Looks like it comes prestained or dirty. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

LOL @ these new Yeezy runners. Anyone like them? I am not going to say that they won't grow on me, (it's happened before) but as of now I'm thinking wtf lol.

If it touches footlocker stores I'll be happy, at least I'll have a fighting chance

They're saying only 4 adidas stores and select footstores with 80-90 pairs each store
Yeah and supposedly in store raffle only for footsies. If it's true, it better be app because I'm not tryna waste time putting in store raffles if that's how many pairs are at each store. 

Hopefully these pix help those looking for breds and to not get finessed... here are some observations of my first V2
  • The tag is always on the right shoe and loops around the lace  and on my couple pairs the sticker often overlaps over the insole 
There is a dark brown ring in the shoes under the boost

The heel caps are offset for each shoe

The label on the box is on the side that doesnt pull out (its on the back) you can kinda see it below..

these are just a few of my observations. My pairs are from ADC so idk if others will vary bases on retailer ?

Also, if the seller claims the shoes came from ADC, the original box has the order # on it as a label that says " keep for returns" make sure you ask them for a pic of it or to ship you the shoes in the box they came with from Adidas..

stay woke my friends.. Yzy season brings out the worst in people 

If it touches footlocker stores I'll be happy, at least I'll have a fighting chance
Agreed. I'm hoping they're black Friday or v1 limited
Yeah and supposedly in store raffle only for footsies. If it's true, it better be app because I'm not tryna waste time putting in store raffles if that's how many pairs are at each store. 
If YM is actually right with how limited they are, I'm sure only FTL 34th will get them. Maybe Times Square too

Makes no sense to do in store raffles when they spent all that money on the app.

I hope we can use the app. If it's an in store raffle I feel nobody will have a legit shot.

Unless footlockers get em in an area with no app coverage they should use the app if they intend to do a raffle. That's why they made it in the first place. That would be like adidas using confirmed for one drop and then in store raffle the next time.

adidas needs to dump confirmed and take note of the footsite model. Spend $X at adidas and check in at adidas stores for headstarts.
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Doesn't matter to me, my local Foot Locker and Champs still do in store raffles.

If they really are that limited then I'm pretty sure the only footstores getting these are select major ones that do the app

Yup like those 750s which only dropped at 34th, they got a lot more then 80 pairs of those though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom