ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he still your boy?
I keep going back and forth on this. I keep telling myself he bought them so he can do what he wants like other NTers say but damn did he finesse himself a pair of Oreos for barely over retail.
He paid $400 each and sold one for $100 more

It's whatever at this point. I wouldn't get mad over it unless he went and sold both for profit or some ****

He prob didn't like coppers that much in person so he sold em?

sounding petty af getting mad that he sold something that he owns. who gaf
​Lol dis

dude gave him a deal and didn't expect him to flip for a profit?  Probably did it soon as he realized the breds were twice as hot

Last edited:
It's spilled Milk

Not even anything to trip about since you sold him the shoes above retail.

Seriously??

:rofl: ^ so do you consider yourself a reseller? Or did you just use the term "ya boy" because you don't want to be tagged as such?

This thread is funny, thanks for the laughs gents!

Last edited:
There are points for both sides here.

You can't really say who's wrong since we don't know all the facts.

From what's been said though you're both in the wrong.

If you hesitated to sell to him for retail either that's not a good enough friend or you got your priorities wrong.

There's a lot of value in a real friend; you can find a way for them to repay you and hell a real one usually just does that over time anyway without you asking.

Now you can say real friends support their friends businesses but there's a lot of ways to do that without money involved.

Just my 2 cents.

How can anybody besides Adidas confirm production numbers?
shipping manifests.....while I agree with the sentiment that Adidas is the only true source for production numbers I recognize in this modern age there are ways to find out the numbers. 

Real friends don't ask their friends to sell their Yeezy's for retail.

They know how much trouble you went thur to get a pair. 
tongue.gif

its an interesting conversation because $4 for ds yeezys is a steal but when it comes to "real friends" its retail or nothing in my opinion. he did nothing wrong for selling one pair shouldve just taxed him full market price why go half ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom