ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, didn't think I was gonna get roasted for giving him what I consider a good deal. He was actually happy to pay that price. I guess I know why.

Real friends don't ask their friends to sell their Yeezy's for retail.
They know how much trouble you went thur to get a pair. :tongue:

Exactly, let alone two pairs. Don't ask to trouble them. Maybe he wanted to keep the other one. But if you offer or they offer, then no markup ever.

They haven't sent packing slips for a while, didn't get one with my OG NMD

Wish they'd get rid of that outside box sticker tag that lists model & size to the world.

Damn, didn't think I was gonna get roasted for giving him what I consider a good deal. He was actually happy to pay that price. I guess I know why.

I think what people are trying to say (but not as nicely as you'd expect) is that you shouldn't be bothered by it because technically you did profit from him and if you were ok profiting like that then you should also be ok with him selling it for his small gain as you had a small gain yourself. In the end ya'll both came up and you should be happy that he got his pair and you got extra pocket money.

real talk I'm hookin up a few online friends and my brother before most of my real life friends, they savages but they know how the game is
laugh.gif

my brother can do what he wants with his pairs, thats blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom