ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I'm not.
laugh.gif
. I'm saying that you spoke as though your given definition was the original definition of deadstock, and that kids nowadays don't know what it really means. Yet, you showed that you also didn't know and made yourself also look like one of these so called "youngins" (you do, but you didn't provide it when you first said something).

But yeah... back on subject. I slept through this release because I'm not the biggest fan. I really just want these zebras
nerd.gif
Still not irony. And we're talking about sneakers so I'm giving the definition of deadstock in terms of sneakers not "dead stock" in terms of merchandise. Same thing just that when you take the away the space in between the words, you are also taking away the sales part of the definition 
indifferent.gif

Lol it's just someone took a pic with their legs in awkward positioning and someone called him sus and another said I didn't want to point that out because he thought he had a condition. Then someone came in and said fam was using a towel so the shoes stay DS to resell. It's stupid don't worry about it. 

Still not irony. And we're talking about sneakers so I'm giving the definition of deadstock in terms of sneakers not "dead stock" in terms of merchandise. Same thing just that when you take the away the space in between the words, you are also taking away the sales part of the definition :stoneface:

Just so we're clear- you don't find it ironic that in attempts to make others appear young, you made yourself look young?

Jesus is this where we're at in the Yeezy thread right now? My bad. I'm being "That Guy" :smh: :lol:

Just so we're clear- you don't find it ironic that in attempts to make others appear young, you made yourself look young?

Jesus is this where we're at in the Yeezy thread right now? My bad. I'm being "That Guy"
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Why are we even debating this... We're probably around the same age. 
mean.gif
 We're both being "those guys" right now... And I shouldn't have used youngins... I mostly meant noobies in the sneaker game. Technically young myself born early 90s. 
indifferent.gif

Why are we even debating this... We're probably around the same age. :smh:  We're both being "those guys" right now... And I shouldn't have used youngins... I mostly meant noobies in the sneaker game. Technically young myself born early 90s. :stoneface:

:lol: All a misunderstanding my dude. I have this way of going down the rabbit hole a lot :smh: Back to our regularly programmed sizing/shipping questions :x

Why are we even debating this... We're probably around the same age. 
mean.gif
 We're both being "those guys" right now... And I shouldn't have used youngins... I mostly meant noobies in the sneaker game. Technically young myself born early 90s. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
All a misunderstanding my dude. I have this way of going down the rabbit hole a lot
mean.gif
Back to our regularly programmed sizing/shipping questions
sick.gif
All good. This is how friendships start 
wink.gif
 lemme know if you need anything lmao.

It's really unacceptable and unprofessional what YS is doing. For a hyped release like this they should have all hands on deck grinding away and getting as many packages shipped as possible daily. It makes sense why they don't accept paypal. They'd probably have thousands of claims opened if they did

Last edited:
It's really unacceptable and unprofessional what YS is doing. For a hyped release like this they should have all hands on deck grinding away and getting as many packages shipped as possible daily. It makes sense why they don't accept paypal. They'd probably have thousands of claims opened if they did
Shipment guy was probably just chillin at yeezy season 5 in NYC tbh. 

Finally got my pair from ADC. In pics they seem to be really plain to me, but having them on feet is a whole different story. Just the right amount of POP with the red SPLY-350 on the side, probably have to say one of my favorite V2s that I own ; belugas / green black fridays.

At the end of the day, they know it will sell out if they ship right away or 2 weeks later.  They also know if anyone cancels there will be 100+ more people lined up to pay retail.  It's not right, but unfortunately they know they have the upper hand and will take advantage of it.

Still no YS shipping on my size 11. Was hoping to have them by the weekend smh

Copped a worn size 11 red stripe for $400 yesterday. If it goes through i should be trading it for a DS 10.5 pair of breds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom