ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be Salty

I gave you the Legal Dept Address and info

You don't wanna write them n do the work - that's you!

What help have you provided... you just wanna be spoon fed n ride Coat tails it seems

n you mad now 

mean.gif
Bro, are you delusional? I gave YOU the legal dept address, check our convo. I asked if you DID end up mailing them or not, LOL. But nahhhh, you cooked and cut off. Straight corny. Sorry, but that's the truth. 

Bro, are you delusional? I gave YOU the legal dept address!
NOW YOUR LYING!

I GOT THE LEGAL DEPT INFO FROM ADI AFTER MY 20TH EMAIL BACK N FORTH WITH THE MGR AT ADI UK

If i need to post the email from them to prove it 
I CAN!

Go cry somewhere else, you clouding the thread with your nonsense!

Bro, are you delusional? I gave YOU the legal dept address, check our convo. I asked if you DID end up mailing them or not, LOL. But nahhhh, you cooked and cut off. Straight corny. Sorry, but that's the truth. 

Seems like he learned his lesson by not puking out info before he gets his item in hand.

NOW YOUR LYING!

I GOT THE LEGAL DEPT INFO FROM ADI AFTER MY 20TH EMAIL BACK N FORTH WITH THE MGR AT ADI UK

If i need to post the email from them to prove it 
I CAN!

Go cry somewhere else, you clouding the thread with your nonsense!
LOL, go check our convo via PM bro.. please show me where you 'gave me' the legal address and then look at where I did.. you're insane. Literally.

Last edited:
i have too much pride to do raffles on my IG...

I did about 20 for the TD's on IG, and I know I was a pure nuisance to my "followers." Never again.

I've entered all of the "national" online raffles for these, and will just be content with the results. 8)

Just a random possible heads up

Nyc heads higher volume stores may have an adidas rep actually picking winning tickets not store management

We got an email about this today it's not concrete yet but figured worth mentioning helps weed out any shady issues with some locations

Not in NY but this is good to hear :pimp:

Buy a bra or sign up for IG/Twitter and spam followers...

Nope, goodbye New School sneaker game. I'll just rely on luck. Or make real friends with connections.

I did about 20 for the TD's on IG, and I know I was a pure nuisance to my "followers." Never again.

I've entered all of the "national" online raffles for these, and will just be content with the results.
glasses.gif
That's why I have another IG account so I don't annoyingly spam my friends.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom