ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

release is friday not saturday

Finishline and champs is just one day right? 

shhhhh 
laugh.gif
Lol unless this is your first time then you'd know that there is a **** show on the day of release plus 24-48 hours after of people crying about not getting their shoes. So yes, Saturday.

Bro, I told you that I was the only one that 'gave' the legal address in our convo. And you confirmed that with the screenshot above. Soo, uhh.... wanna keep going? or?
CAN YOU READ

how can you give me the info when i already had it

you said "i got the same email?"

just cuz you wrote it in the chat..  now you want the credit of giving me the info??

are you that dense?

you real smart bro... case proven

Nope. And the Adidas Originals store on Wooster is part of the Confirmed app. Adidas in Kings Plaza and I think QCM and RFM are all doing ipad raffles. 
No ipad raffles at QCM @ adidas - they only receive shipment via Confirmed (been like that for the last or so yeezys). Footlocker and PacSun only stores in QCM doing raffles. Was at RFM @ adidas yesterday, not sure they still doing the raffle today. 

CAN YOU READ

how can you give me the info when i already had it

you said "i got the same email?"

just cuz you wrote it in the chat..  now you want the credit of giving me the info??

are you that dense?

you real smart bro... case proven
Can you read? I'm the only one that shared the actual 'legal address' in our conversation. Once again. The proof is in the pudding. And then after you flossed in the thread, I followed up to see how it came about, if you wrote to the legal dept or what-not and you were too cool for school. End of story. 

|I

well then,  why don't you get attacked 

you withhold info it seems

people these days

He's smart enough to not give detailed info step by step BEFORE he gets his pair unlike you.

Ironically what you're doing right now. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom