ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL, go check our convo via PM bro.. please show me where you 'gave me' the legal address and then look at where I did.. you're insane. Literally.
HERE I'LL HELP YOU OUT

THERE'S THE ADDRESS - NOW GO WRITE A LETTER 

QUIT LYING ON PEOPLE
laugh.gif
 @ hoogoorddreef

HERE I'LL HELP YOU OUT

THERE'S THE ADDRESS - NOW GO WRITE A LETTER 

QUIT LYING ON PEOPLE
Ok, I'm ending this here because my mind is blown. Once again, you can go look at our convo via PM, where you can clearly see where I put the legal address and you, uhhh, didn't post it whatsoever. But it's all good bro, I can see you're heated... probably cause you checked our convo and feel like a fool. But yo, it's all good lol 
roll.gif

Ok, I'm ending this here because my mind is blown. Once again, you can go look at our convo via PM, where you can clearly see where I put the legal address and you, uhhh, didn't post it whatsoever. But it's all good bro, I can see you're heated... probably cause you checked our convo and feel like a fool. But yo, it's all good lol 
roll.gif
then post it, fool

roll.gif
HERE THE CONVO OF ME TELLING YOU 1ST I GOT THE LEGAL DEPT ADDRESS AND I'M GONNA WRITE THEM A LETTER

THEN YOU REPLY AFTER

I GOT THE SAME EMAIL

SO AGAIN 

YOUR LYING FOR ATTENTION

WHEN YOU HAD ALL THE INFO IN THE 1ST PLACE!

If you really care that much, you can PM me for our convo, for whatever satisfaction it might give you, but I'm not gonna flood up the thread with screen caps.
Nah, your just clogging up the thread, and after he proved that you were a liar, you proceeded to laugh it off as if hes "worked up". Nice job, fool

Be Salty

I gave you the Legal Dept Address and info

You don't wanna write them n do the work - that's you!

What help have you provided... you just wanna be spoon fed n ride Coat tails it seems

n you mad now 

mean.gif
DERP. Show me where you gave me the contact info? Again, I'm the only one that actually listed said contact info in our convo. Thank you, come again.

Someone had diarrhea of the mouth and learned his lesson not to count his chickens before they hatch.

Suddenly wants to withhold info.

im actually entertained by this i cant lie.

better then a million people saying they got a raffle today

you didn't give me the info???

you lying son!

I already had it!

so wack... i'm leave you alone now

you made your self this way not me!
Bro, I told you that I was the only one that 'gave' the legal address in our convo. And you confirmed that with the screenshot above. Soo, uhh.... wanna keep going? or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom