ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you walked in to this fully knowing ys shipping slow.. even if you didnt you coulda seen in the thread that anyone dealt with ys in the past has stated 1 week to ship. 

again you comparing a big corporation such as footlocker with multiple warehouses and thousands of employees and comparin it to yeezysupply who probably has 3 employees packin ya shiit together and have a warehouse space the size of your local bodega fridge. calm down

Last edited:
but you walked in to this fully knowing ys shipping slow.. even if you didnt you coulda seen in the thread that anyone dealt with ys in the past has stated 1 week to ship. 

again you comparing a big corporation such as footlocker with multiple warehouses and thousands of employees and comparin it to yeezysupply who probably has 3 employees packin ya shiit together and have a warehouse space the size of your local bodega fridge. calm down
I am calm [emoji]128514[/emoji] Just making my case. We're just having a discussion [emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

exactly, not everyone does amazon 2-day free shipping

exactly, not everyone does amazon 2-day free shipping
Never said everyone does 2 day amazon shipping, just said we were spoiled by other companies. UncleKyrie2 has valid points. It's my first time with YS. Just learning the ropes about them.

Last edited:

There's just never any chill.

I feel as though that those who complain about ship notifications should try working at fulfilment warehouse that ISN'T a well oiled machine like Amazon, Nike, Adidas, etc.

If you can print 30k shipping labels, pack parcels by order and hand off to UPS in less than 24hrs by yourself, then you have earned the right to complain.

Small shops got it easy - packing 200 pairs with a handful of people overnight is easy.
That doesn't justify anything, however.

They should hire more staff to meet their demands.

If a business is that quick to take your money and charge you, they should be just as quick or trying to be as quick to ship your goods out.

I can get one or two days for your shipment to be sent because things happen, however three or more is unacceptable. I would be mad if my order wasn't shipped from YS as well.

Last edited:
I went ahead and got rid of my size 8.5 with the ripped sticker. And kept my size 8. I had one non anal cool *** buyer. She told me she could give two ***** about the sticker and she plans on wearing them and not idolize them lol. Shipped them out them morning and grabbed some center front row seats to the future concert in may.

Last edited:
I went ahead and got rid of my size 8.5 with the ripped sticker. And kept my size 8. I had one non anal cool *** buyer. She told me she could give two ***** about the sticker and she plans on wearing them and not idolize them lol. Shipped them out them morning and grabbed some center front row seats to the future concert in may.
I would have kept the Yeezys over that Future concert that's going to be ***, lol J/K. Enjoy.

Never said everyone does 2 day amazon shipping, just said we were spoiled by other companies. UncleKyrie2 has valid points. It's my first time with YS. Just learning the ropes about them.
don't mind me I'm still salty I struck out this release. 
grin.gif

That doesn't justify anything, however.

They should hire more staff to meet their demands.

If a business it that quick to take your money and charge you, they should be just as quick or trying to be as quick to ship your goods out.

I can get one or two days for your shipment to be sent because things happen, however three or more is unacceptable. I would be mad if my order wasn't shipped from YS as well.
There's a flaw in this in that nowhere does YS ever claim or promise to ship anything within any time frame.

Shipping fast is a good user experience but it is by no means required nor is it owed in the YS case. Hiring staff for a release that happens maybe 4 times a year is hardly useful. If you don't have the infrastructure or process in place, this will only lead to more issues. If you have an issue with their business, easy way out is to simply not buy from them. But you and I both know that people will shell out anyway because it's a Yeezy.

I would have kept the Yeezys over that Future concert that's going to be ***, lol J/K. Enjoy.

Thanks bro nah I still have a pair my sz 8 I basically charged her retail and the price I paid for the atc used to grab them. I came away with like $30 profit wasn't looking for a come up... on the the zebras probably grab another atc to be on the safe side

There's a flaw in this in that nowhere does YS ever claim or promise to ship anything within any time frame.

Shipping fast is a good user experience but it is by no means required nor is it owed in the YS case. Hiring staff for a release that happens maybe 4 times a year is hardly useful. If you don't have the infrastructure or process in place, this will only lead to more issues. If you have an issue with their business, easy way out is to simply not buy from them. But you and I both know that people will shell out anyway because it's a Yeezy.
preach

YS haven't shipped my 47k pair.

Amazon haven't shipped my keyboard which was ordered BEFORE YS drop.

We all need to chill.

Lol. Y'all people got some interesting "friends/homies" nowadays. I blame social media. This generation don't have any true friends

I've never had to deal with a company as stupid as Adidas. These idiots still have my card maxed out on authorization holds. Called for the third time today and they tell me for the third time yeah we're reversing those for you. Wtf did they do the first two times...

soo...some guy on yeezyworldwide on facebook is selling the zebras already....if not fake..how'd he get his hands on those super early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom