ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had to deal with a company as stupid as Adidas. These idiots still have my card maxed out on authorization holds. Called for the third time today and they tell me for the third time yeah we're reversing those for you. Wtf did they do the first two times...

Tell them to put it in writing (email or something) that they reversed them and call your credit card company with that information and they will do it manually. It's actually being held by the card company because all adidas did was release the hold

Infant pairs are CUTE AF in person!
Yep, so much so that I've thought about putting them on my pit (for traction purposes of course
laugh.gif
). But.... then I think about what the retail was

YS has been slacking but if yall have ever ordered from ASSC... this sh it ain't nothing!
i never even got a shipping email from assc. forgot i had even ordered $300 worth from them.. items showed up to my door steps 3 and a half weeks later. 

Last edited:

i never even got a shipping email from assc. forgot i had even ordered $300 worth from them.. items showed up to my door steps 3 and a half weeks later. 
The Octoberish restock they did last yr... I didn't get my order till like Dec/Jan.  But they didn't charge my card until they delivered

There's a flaw in this in that nowhere does YS ever claim or promise to ship anything within any time frame.

Shipping fast is a good user experience but it is by no means required nor is it owed in the YS case. Hiring staff for a release that happens maybe 4 times a year is hardly useful. If you don't have the infrastructure or process in place, this will only lead to more issues. If you have an issue with their business, easy way out is to simply not buy from them. But you and I both know that people will shell out anyway because it's a Yeezy.
I don't think it works like that with the thinking of "they didn't say WHEN they would ship so it can be anytime", any business should try as fast as they can to deliver on agree once a purchase is made. That's why I said if they're having trouble for these small releases, then just have a disclaimer that on such releases shipping is delayed. Problem is solved.

And yeah, I would still buy anyway.

Anyone know the stock number on the release?

If they say ships in 1 week, then there shouldn't be any complaints. Plain and simple.
but ys standard processing and shipping does take 1 week.. the people who have ordered before from them has said 1 week.. people knew that or they found out afterwards still made complaints.. like every 3 hrs "anyone get shipping from ys yet"

If they say ships in 1 week, then there shouldn't be any complaints. Plain and simple.
I can't prove this but I'm almost positive that before they changed the storefront to what it is currently, that there was a page that said orders get shipped the next business day.  I saw this like, the night of the release on the Help page or something like that, but now it's just an email address.  Of course, they don't normally get the volume of orders that they do with 350/750 releases.  But I swear it was there.

if u ever ordered from some EU stores, this is nothing
laugh.gif

but yeah most of yall brand new
I won a raffle from a store in the EU, and I just got the shipping confirmation on Tuesday. To this day though, I still can't track the shipment lol. Oh well, I'm sure it'll get here eventually lol

Last edited:

I can't prove this but I'm almost positive that before they changed the storefront to what it is currently, that there was a page that said orders get shipped the next business day.  I saw this like, the night of the release on the Help page or something like that, but now it's just an email address.  Of course, they don't normally get the volume of orders that they do with 350/750 releases.  But I swear it was there.
It was there I was talking in my slack group about that a couple days ago. It did say in their policy they ship out the next business day. But they updated their policy with the change of the website when they uploaded Szn 5. They were probably getting blown up with screenshots and quotes of their policy stating they ship out next day and obviously weren't abiding by that. They should have at least shipped everything 2 day air or 3 day select at the least. But as I've said before. As long as mine ships idgaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom