ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basically when you try to check out it just said Sorry theres been a problem please re enter your payment information. These being Yeezys, you frantically re enter your info trying to get your pair and it happens repeatedly until you give up. What you don't realize is each time you do that, they're putting an authorization hold on your card for a pair and eventually your card is maxed out on holds if you go at it long enough. 
What you need my friend, is a higher credit limit 
wink.gif

i have a 20k limit on 1 of my cards.. but id be more of a fool to continually submitting payment after 3 failed tries.. if it aint work the first 3 times it aint gon work the next 20 times. why bother racking up all those temp holds

Last edited:

i have a 20k limit on 1 of my cards.. but id be more of a fool to continually submitting payment after 3 failed tries.. if it aint work the first 3 times it aint gon work the next 20 times. why bother racking up all those temp holds
Yup pretty foolish of me I won't lie. Lesson learned though, I had no idea they were putting holds each time. I thought the site was just lagging and wasn't processing the payments, we all know how crazy sites can get during yeezy releases. That being said it was just a 3k card with some balance on it already so not a big card by any means. 

Basically when you try to check out it just said Sorry theres been a problem please re enter your payment information. These being Yeezys, you frantically re enter your info trying to get your pair and it happens repeatedly until you give up. What you don't realize is each time you do that, they're putting an authorization hold on your card for a pair and eventually your card is maxed out on holds if you go at it long enough. 

My question is how are people copping multiple pairs on adc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom