ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh 
laugh.gif

sad that YS warehouse aint even that far from me. they are in socal and im in norcal =( i hope i get shipement for both today so i can relax

Ok ys is out of control! I got my raffle pair from slam jam, shipped from Italy btw but can't get a damn infant pair from the CA? Not even shipped yet!?

Is ys FedEx? I clearly fd up and didn't screen shot my order number and I never got a confirm to my email but they have my 160. So I'm assuming my only shot is the ups/FedEx deliver manager to find out if they shipped since ys isn't answering emails

Can somebody pm what yeezy supply looks like when it charges your card, I think I got scammed my account is empty and that's the only time I used the card

Can somebody pm what yeezy supply looks like when it charges your card, I think I got scammed my account is empty and that's the only time I used the card
You can also call your bank and see who charged your card..... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
yeah, the first 3 times getting through with ys the shipping was pretty normal 

this is the first time they have me waiting a little bit

i'm out to go hurt my liver tho 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

yeah, the first 3 times getting through with ys the shipping was pretty normal 

this is the first time they have me waiting a little bit
yep. i copped black and whites last release and i got shipping confirm within 2-3 days if i remeber correct. atm still nothing for both orders. still holding onto hope i get them both today soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom