ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a TTS 8.5 in Nike air maxes , dress shoes etc.
I UNDS bred v2s today and my right shoe fits ok but left foot kinda snug and hurts my instep a bit, do these v2s stretch as you wear them ? This is my first pair of yeezys

I'm a TTS 8.5 in Nike air maxes , dress shoes etc.
I UNDS bred v2s today and my right shoe fits ok but left foot kinda snug and hurts my instep a bit, do these v2s stretch as you wear them ? This is my first pair of yeezys

Did you try wearing them without the insoles?

Did you try wearing them without the insoles?

Yes but it feels weird , I rather rock with insoles , especially that my right foot feels fine , it's just the left shoe. I have uncaged ultra boost pairs that stretched after some wears and are very comfy but I noticed that the primeknit on these yeezy v2s is thicker so does it stretch or I'm screwed

I'd be happy if I got a retail pair off YS despite shipping. No idea what's with everyone being so antsy about it.
Unless majority are trying to resell thinking prices will drop

If you use UPS My Choice to track your packages log in and the YS order should be there. No formal shipping email confirmation (of course) as mostly everyone is experiencing but log into UPS My Choice and the YS tracking info should be there. Everyone should be able to rest easy now

If you use UPS My Choice to track your packages log in and the YS order should be there. No formal shipping email confirmation (of course) as mostly everyone is experiencing but log into UPS My Choice and the YS tracking info should be there. Everyone should be able to rest easy now

Not really. My Choice is useless with commercial addresses, which I unfortunately have (college) lol. Info def useful for residential ones tho. :smokin

I'm not even tripping if I get cancelled.. I'm never able to cop anyway but If they still come through thats cool

wouldn't be surprised if orders just showed up at peoples doors being delivered with no shipping emails or ups updates

Wish I would have tried to ordered off of YS, seems like a good amount of you were able to order multiple pairs, would have just been happy with 1 pair. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
mean.gif

nothing there for me

Same here

I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and say they just got overwhelmed with orders. Everyone was able to cop so this might be the most they have ever shipped out.

Lmao I have a pair in hand so I'm not tight as some of y'all, but it is kinda ridiculous to not send out emails about shipping delays at least. Anyone size 13 get a shipping confirmation? Or anyone in NYC?

Bunch of baby cries in here. Be happy you got a pair period. I have yet to get a single Yeezy.

Last edited:
Bunch of baby cries in here. Be happy you got a pair period. I have yet to get a single Yeezy.

proceeds to cry about not being able to get a single yeezy tho [emoji]9749[/emoji][emoji]128056[/emoji]

bunch of baby cries up in this ***

lol jk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom