ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$550 ebay for some breds a good deal? Saw some people here saying $480 on fb groups earlier, but I haven't been that lucky.

I'm still basking in the glory of my last W.
But I should be prepping for L season.

YS boys still waiting on shipping.
laugh.gif
Kinda glad I doubled up because I would've been kinda tight that YS went on vacation for yeezy fashion show. SMH

As long as Footaction or champs carries them on the app I have hope. If not, I'm not even bothering with adc

Fact of the matter is, we won't know who's getting anything until the week unfolds. I'm not going based off rumors or anything. Just waiting on official announcements.

So when do you guys think YS is gonna restock? They've been slow, but steady with shipping, and there were lots of canceled orders.

Watch it be on the 25th lol

So it seems that ththe zebras will be indeed one per customer. Adidas taking this to the extreme haha

Sold my oreos on stockx. Couldnt justify owning two black pairs and Im not a huge fan of the big stripe.

Someone explain when they changed the headstarts for foot apps? How do yo get the most now. Still just VIP and check in?

No footsites carrying the Zebras bro.

"According to the early reports, only a handful of U.S. stores are expected to stock the sneakers, with allocations between 70 and 80 pairs per door. Included in the launch list are Adidas’ Los Angeles, SoHo NYC, Miami Beach, Fla. and Aventura, Fla., locations, as well as select Footaction, Foot Locker and Champs Sports locations via in-store raffles."

We shall see by Tuesday I guess

Last edited:
Someone explain when they changed the headstarts for foot apps? How do yo get the most now. Still just VIP and check in?

Same as before exactly just the increments changed
3 is now 6
5 is now 9
6 is now 10

Same rules to added time apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom