ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh .. What are you saying? Nike has been making billions of the same shoes for the pass two and half decades. That's just Js ... Look at the AF1 .... LoL

Adidas just been doing what Nike already did. At least here in the US.
I dont disagree with you.  But this is about Adidas.  and Yeezy is more of a Marketing ploy than  anything.  They know if  some don;t cop yeezy's they will look at other shoes and buy them.  Its a smart Marketing tool 

Can anyone PM me the iPhone jig for confirmed? Someone posted it here a few weeks ago but it's deleted. I'll rep ya

I dont disagree with you.  But this is about Adidas.  and Yeezy is more of a Marketing ploy than  anything.  They know if  some don;t cop yeezy's they will look at other shoes and buy them.  Its a smart Marketing tool 
I know what you are saying but they are just following suit or just learning.

Converse (Magic and Byrd)
Rebook (Shaq)
Adidas (Kobe)
Nike (Spike and Jordan) the real revolution. Took a sneaker Co. to the Marquee Co. That's why looking Kanye was a major hit ... Now they are stale ... LeBron ain't doing ****. Nothing like Jordan.

you wasting your money and time if you gonna/gotta travel to be in the zone cuz its gonna be a L for you whether you in the zone already or you location spoof

It's interesting that they're doing two places in SoFL. Sucks... I was there A couple days ago. Right after Sneakercon, & right before this drop lol.

I know what you are saying but they are just following suit or just learning.

Converse (Magic and Byrd)
Rebook (Shaq)
Adidas (Kobe)
Nike (Spike and Jordan) the real revolution. Took a sneaker Co. to the Marquee Co. That's why looking Kanye was a major hit ... Now they are stale ... LeBron ain't doing ****. Nothing like Jordan.
The issue is the quality of JB,  I have received several Jordans  and The Quality is crap...  Glue everywhere and they aren't comfortable not that they ever were but its killing the brand 

Last edited:
I guess the only somewhat silver lining to this entire situation is according to the Funny Tasting's chart on the Yeezy stock numbers (which he has been proven right 4 out of 5 now....),,, at least the all-white Yeezys will be the most in stock. 120,000 pairs apparently. Just don't know when they are dropping.......

Last edited:
I may sign up for Florida, I guess 2 stores is better than 1 and its a shorter flight than LA or NY. Im sure Florida probably gets a much smaller allocation though.

Welp, just signed up for LA. If I hit, I'm flying out there.
smokin.gif

Be ready to get attacked cause you doing something that doesn't effect somebody else's life  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The zone for florida is so small. I'm out of the zone, but I'm less than an hour away from both locations.

The zone for florida is so small. I'm out of the zone, but I'm less than an hour away from both locations.

I'm making a 3.5 hour drive (each way) if I hit on these. Miami Beach and Aventura both showed me love in the past, but I doubt they'll come through for these. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom