ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
alan and allen.. both dudes gets about 60-80 pairs each release.. only difference is alan cops for retail thru bots and slots and allen pays extra over retail and  buy bulk 

Got a $250 adidas Gift Card. Would love to hit on confirmed to get the Zebras for free. Of course, that's not happening and I'm just over here wet dreaming LOL

Still have not secured a pair of yeezys at retail, looks like I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and pay resale to surprise my wife with a pair.

This sucks though man. I've been here on NT for 16 years, and not once during those long years have I ever had trouble buying a pair of shoes like these.

Crazy thing is, I'm not trying to profit off these - just looking to get the wife and I a pair to wear together.

Gonna try to see if black/red pairs go for under 500. Cause I can't afford them if they're more than that..

If anyone can DM me some tips on how to cop at retail next time, I'd appreciate it and will return the favor some how. Might be where I'm located cause it's usually 2 stores that have them locally for me. Can't try for too much longer though, lol soon gonna give up all in all.
You in the Cleveland area?

i think you have the concept all wrong.. if you got a gift card as a gift.. that card is yours and you using it is still taking 220 dollars from what is yours..

Wow 
laugh.gif

i think you have the concept all wrong.. if you got a gift card as a gift.. that card is yours and you using it is still taking 220 dollars from what is yours..
I see what you saying. Guess I should say the pair wouldn't come out of the money I have in my bank account, then. 

I think people said to avoid using gift cards during yeezy releases but I could be wrong

I think people said to avoid using gift cards during yeezy releases but I could be wrong
on ADC, yeah, I wouldn't deal with a gift card. But if you hit on confirmed, in-store they're not going to turn you away for using their own store branded gift cards. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom