ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YS is still silent with that email [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I haven't hit any of the V2's since the Green one lmao

This Sadderday will be the craziest this thread had ever seen, the L's will be handed out swiftly.

The people that hit will feast 

A lot of salt soon 

ma boys YS order shipped and his order number was YS43XXX and mine still hasnt and my order number was YS41XXX .. still patiently waiting .. thank god i won a raffle from champs and have a pair already

I haven't hit any of the V2's since the Green one lmao
This Sadderday will be the craziest this thread had ever seen, the L's will be handed out swiftly.
The people that hit will feast 
A lot of salt soon 
This will be the first one I won't hit, but the one I wanted most. The Black Fridays and Oreo didn't look good to me. Not just that stripe down the side, but the colors didnt look good on them.

What IF..

Adidas used to Bred release to test out a new platform and work out all the kinks and exploits for the zebra release?

Wishful thinking I know lol

So when is it a good time to come contact YS and how ?
laugh.gif
One dude on twitter said he emailed them about them cleats and it took them 3 months to reply 
sick.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2340239

CHAMPS saying they're NOT getting the Yzy Zebras

i still hope this isn't true!!! :frown:

but by now don't the footsite tweet out the Monday of the Saturday release that they will be getting it ?!??

Being that I'm in a retail box daily, I can honestly say no one got any manifest of any asn's today based on the holiday. Tomorrow is the last day for any hope.

Just read a bunch of pages to catch up with the thread, congrats on all of those who got your shipping mail from YS! Yo boy still waiting on his 
wink.gif

I can't even decode what you just said.
Long story short: Retail contact let me know corporate had sent a rep from HQ to oversee the yeezy releases this month because of a few drops backdooring (jordan releases too, same person was getting A LOT of pairs of different releases).

The rep was called back this week. Little over a month ago my contact confirmed breds/zebras at their location, corporate was saying it was very likely they would get them. Even got a number for the Breds a week before release. But week and half ago he's been getting I will let you know responses back from corporate for the Zebras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom