ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next time she rolls her eyes give her this look
roll.gif

Whatever happened to the guy that struck out 5 times in a row? Did he strike out for the 6th time? Or did he get his cherry popped?

Got a $20 off $100 code expiring today from Nike. I know this Yeezy talk, but figured to bless someone since I ain't using it. 

Yep, Nike sent them out to each of my Nike accounts. I only needed but one. Gave out the rest of the codes to friends, but had one left over. It's gone now tho.

I usually use two or three tabs in Firefox and Chrome each, then my phone on LTE. I would ask my wife to use her phone and laptop but she just rolls her eyes so I don't even mention sneaker drops anymore lol.
laugh.gif
  Same here.   My wife actually called me out for this last release (bred) because she woke up and I was no longer in bed.   I feel like I'm cheating, slipping away quietly to go open up 3 computers and phones to try to buy a pair of shoes.  
mean.gif

nike sent them out to damn near every member... i got like 4 codes in my email spam box haha

Nike must have disabled my accounts because I never received any the past few months they gave em out nor have I got any reservations

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom