ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not even in line. that picture was sent to me. No way I have 3 hours to burn in the middle of a work day.

Best bet is to line up at like 9am before store opens. would be the fastest wait. but who's got time for that???
Lol they open at 11 though.

Don't quite understand StockX and GOAT selling Zebras pre-launch.  They can't have official shoes from Adidas to compare them against for legit checks (unless Adidas sent them to them early to be a good pal...unlikely).  The amount of shoes on GOAT that are "no box" is also a giveaway.  This is one of those "buyer beware" moments in time.  

Resell also isn't going to stay at the current insane V1 Turtle Dove levels once a hefty amount of them drop online.  It may wind up there eventually, but it's definitely going to dip.  Unlike the Breds where people were copping to wear, these seem like $1K shoes that people will be selling for the cash, which usually translates to undercutting.  

Trying to help some of you guys that are eyeing StockX and GOAT for resell before the drop.  Not a smart idea. 
yeah with the newer and better replica sneakers, I would always double check goat and stockx , too much money to be made scamming for people not to try.

Waiting 2 hours for a damn raffle ticket?

mean.gif
The thirst is real, how do none of those people have to be at work?

That's beside the point

I get annoyed to drive 30 min for a damn ticket when I know I'm getting the L regardless let alone waiting hours for a ticket for the same outcome
laugh.gif
Gotta have that positivity, I've actually had pretty good luck with raffles

I'm not even in line. that picture was sent to me. No way I have 3 hours to burn in the middle of a work day.

Best bet is to line up at like 9am before store opens. would be the fastest wait. but who's got time for that???
Lol they open at 11 though.
well whenever they open!

point is. who has time for this??? lol. 

salty confirmed app users have got it easy. Atleast you take Ls with hardly any effort haha. 

It works but I'm pretty sure UK had a harder release with bots last release. Bots pretty much cooked the whole stock because of bypass. You're better off just sticking with ADC.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I heard about the bots. Just wanted to see if you could pay with a US card and ship to a UK address.

On the breds I was using a vpn so as to access ADC in US, but wouldn't work. I would see the splash page and then it would toss me to the product page with coming soon. Not sure a simple vpn would work

I was watching that also and some with no box, I'm like where ppl get those shoes already
Someone earlier was commenting earlier on the zebra resell price flying up.  Here is what is happening, folks:

1) There are fake zebra yeezys on the market, have been for months now (anyone with Instagram knows this).

2) The people with those fakes are currently putting them on StockX and GOAT before the drop date in an effort to sell them as soon as possible. Why? Because they only have a small window to sell fakes before StockX and GOAT gets official shoes in hand to compare them against. In the meantime, GOAT and StockX are forced to GUESS if their shoes are legit without anything to compare them against.

3) Further muddying the process? An Adidas-exclusive shoe means a longer wait for everyone to get them in hand.  No footsites or consortiums directly handing people their shoes so people know they are legit.  What this creates is a ton of question marks over GOAT and StockX's heads for a longer period until they get ADC shoes shipped to them. They've been burned by plugs in the past with legit shoes (the StockX Human Race incident), so that's not a reliable checkpoint.

4) The hype around this release is causing an unprecedented amount of people to pay resell pre-drop...which is causing resell to go up and up and up.  

Fake zebras going up at an insane rate, authenticators having to wait longer to get legit pairs to compare against, people losing their minds over the fear of missing out...It's a perfect storm. -or to be more clear, a perfect sh** storm.   

This drop is going to be great for Adidas restoring the "limited" label to Yeezys, but is going to stink for them with the sheer amount of fakes that people wind up with.  Be careful out there on this one, brothers. 

Someone earlier was commenting earlier on the zebra resell price flying up.  Here is what is happening, folks:

1) There are fake zebra yeezys on the market, have been for months now (anyone with Instagram knows this).

2) The people with those fakes are currently putting them on StockX and GOAT before the drop date in an effort to sell them as soon as possible. Why? Because they only have a small window to sell fakes before StockX and GOAT gets official shoes in hand to compare them against. In the meantime, GOAT and StockX are forced to GUESS if their shoes are legit without anything to compare them against.

3) Further muddying the process? An Adidas-exclusive shoe means a longer wait for everyone to get them in hand.  No footsites or consortiums directly handing people their shoes so people know they are legit.  What this creates is a ton of question marks over GOAT and StockX's heads for a longer period until they get ADC shoes shipped to them. They've been burned by plugs in the past with legit shoes (the StockX Human Race incident), so that's not a reliable checkpoint.

4) The hype around this release is causing an unprecedented amount of people to pay resell pre-drop...which is causing resell to go up and up and up.  

Fake zebras going up at an insane rate, authenticators having to wait longer to get legit pairs to compare against, people losing their minds over the fear of missing out...It's a perfect storm. -or to be more clear, a perfect sh** storm.   

This drop is going to be great for Adidas restoring the "limited" label to Yeezys, but is going to stink for them with the sheer amount of fakes that people wind up with.  Be careful out there on this one, brothers. 

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Nuff said. Retail or bust. lol

Too risky and that thought will always be at the back of your head...especially if you're ocd. 

Last edited:

well whenever they open!

point is. who has time for this??? lol. 

salty confirmed app users have got it easy. Atleast you take Ls with hardly any effort haha. 
If it's like the bred raffle, day 2 will be a 10 minute wait lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom