ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

And this is why Toronto needs the bloody confirmed app ..

Easily a 2 hour wait
I lined up for the bred release, and it was to Steve's music 
frown.gif
 From start to finishing the sign up, it took just under 2 hours. Sometimes I question the choices I make lol. Didn't even end up getting a pear from the store 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Wife almost killed me when I was in line for about 5 hours for oreo release at 34th St. Funny thing is I invited her to come with me so we could get brunch later thinking it would be a quick cop... Good thing she didn't come. I would have been shoeless and headless.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't quite understand StockX and GOAT selling Zebras pre-launch.  They can't have official shoes from Adidas to compare them against for legit checks (unless Adidas sent them to them early to be a good pal...unlikely).  The amount of shoes on GOAT that are "no box" is also a giveaway.  This is one of those "buyer beware" moments in time.  

Resell also isn't going to stay at the current insane V1 Turtle Dove levels once a hefty amount of them drop online.  It may wind up there eventually, but it's definitely going to dip.  Unlike the Breds where people were copping to wear, these seem like $1K shoes that people will be selling for the cash, which usually translates to undercutting.  

Trying to help some of you guys that are eyeing StockX and GOAT for resell before the drop.  Not a smart idea. 

Don't quite understand StockX and GOAT selling Zebras pre-launch.  They can't have official shoes from Adidas to compare them against for legit checks (unless Adidas sent them to them early to be a good pal...unlikely).  The amount of shoes on GOAT that are "no box" is also a giveaway.  This is one of those "buyer beware" moments in time.  

Resell also isn't going to stay at the current insane V1 Turtle Dove levels once a hefty amount of them drop online.  It may wind up there eventually, but it's definitely going to dip.  Unlike the Breds where people were copping to wear, these seem like $1K shoes that people will be selling for the cash, which usually translates to undercutting.  

Trying to help some of you guys that are eyeing StockX and GOAT for resell before the drop.  Not a smart idea. 

I was watching that also and some with no box, I'm like where ppl get those shoes already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom