ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll restock these again later down the road if they drop numbers like this
I'm hoping that about a month later they re-release them at footstores and other big retailers. Since they were originally on their manifests, maybe adidas is doing this limited release first to build the hype.
There definitely has to be more pairs stored somewhere. Unless they just burned them/ gave to kim

So all these people resellers/ consignment shops on IG with the Zebras are unauthorized pairs?

I mean, if ADC and YS are the only outlets to get these (excluding Kim K) whos to say these shops pairs are legit from Adidas...

It's only jail broken iPhones that can get the jig to that many clicks?
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
  10k super computer to do this , you guys have no chance

Last edited:
im really curious to see what the resell prices will be for these. guess we'll have an idea after confirmed tomorrow

Last edited:
I just want to move onto the next release now [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]
hhaha.. same.. so what about those triple whites ? 

Supposed to be  much greater production #s 

Oh wow i just realized... super limited release (zebras) , hype goes up (yes even higher) makes everyone want the shoes that much more (psychology 101) then salt levels rise.... drop the whites in large numbers, lots of people cop a pair like the OG NMDs and Adidas flourishes ...

dam its clear as day to me know! 

hhaha.. same.. so what about those triple whites ? 

Supposed to be  much greater production #s 

Oh wow i just realized... super limited release (zebras) , hype goes up (yes even higher) makes everyone want the shoes that much more (psychology 101) then salt levels rise.... drop the whites in large numbers, lots of people cop a pair like the OG NMDs and Adidas flourishes ...

dam its clear as day to me know! 
The exclusivity of yeezys started dying down a bit. I'm sure this is just to bring the hype back up.
So let's get over this release and get them creams/whites [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji].
We better not have to wait till june

I honestly believe they're trying to bring hype back to the shoe after flooding the market with all the black colorways.
what the hell are you talking about "bring hype back to the shoe" Every shoe sells out in seconds. You act like Yeezys are sitting on shelfs lol.

Hype never left brah. If it did we wouldn't have 50 plus pages of "has anyone's YS order shipped?"

Last edited:
what the hell are you talking about "bring hype back to the shoe" Every shoe sells out in seconds. You act like Yeezys are sitting on shelfs lol.

Hype never left brah. If it did we wouldn't have 50 plus pages of "has anyone's YS order shipped?"
I think they meant "resale" 

RIP to people who copped from YS and live in canada. Someone on reddit got hit with customs for $170. Lower than most resale but still that's terrible. 

Last edited:
RIP to people who copped from YS and live in canada. Someone on reddit got hit with customs for $170. Lower than most resale but still that's terrible. 

....170....Canadian right :nerd:

but yeah. **** UPS. They're known to overcharge for duties/fees shipping to Canada

Last edited:

Isnt customs gonna hit you with a fee only if the value is lower than $250?
Don't they have to pay $50 shipping for out of US delivery? That comes to $270 USD. 
....170....Canadian right
nerd.gif

but yeah. **** UPS. They're known to overcharge for duties/fees shipping to Canada
Not sure... Even if it's in CAD that's still like 130 USD on top of the shipping price to canada. 

I was watching the prices on GOAT for zebras yesterday, now the price increased by $500, smh

What I don't get is how are they for sale on GOAT and they haven't been released yet and no one can confirm legit pairs...especially seeing the Bred V2s fakes are damn near perfect.

I have multiples devices for adidas confirmed, will I be able to pick up multiples pairs with my name?

I was watching the prices on GOAT for zebras yesterday, now the price increased by $500, smh

What I don't get is how are they for sale on GOAT and they haven't been released yet and no one can confirm legit pairs...especially seeing the Bred V2s fakes are damn near perfect.
this is my thing. where are all these pairs coming from. if adc and ys are only suppliers. resell on these gonna hit 3k easy. if limited like mentioned.

this is my thing. where are all these pairs coming from. if adc and ys are only suppliers. resell on these gonna hit 3k easy. if limited like mentioned.

lol resell will not be 3k

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom