ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only thing that probably irks me about the whole demand/numbers debate is when a Canadian brand collab gets the short end of the stick in terms of numbers.

specifically with stuff like the RC UB - one would expect that a Canadian collab would allocate atleast half of the stock in the country it originated from. The fact that ADC only stocked like 60 pairs is mind blowing. I mean, atleast the RC flagships carried a ton of stock and were Canada only but I suppose I can't have cake and eat it too.

Welp. Yeezy stock levels on ADC CA will be laughable. I'm gonna bet 200 pairs or less.

Yeah like what Nike did with the OVO's. Neither colorway of the 12 was released here except by the Ovo store. That bothers me too. And I'd be amazed if we get anywhere close to 200.

It's never been easy for me.
Same situation for me. I've copped V1's and 750's from Adidas US manually without any help from bots and all that stuff. Have never hit once on Adidas CA and the farthest I've got was to pick my size for the Breds.

(I live in Vancouver)

Same situation for me. I've copped V1's and 750's from Adidas US manually without any help from bots and all that stuff. Have never hit once on Adidas CA and the farthest I've got was to pick my size for the Breds.

(I live in Vancouver)

Yeah CA is way harder than US in my experience.

Me neither. No call and I responded within the hour.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, it took nearly a week for them to call me after I responded to their email when I hit for oreos. And don't even expect a confirmation email or tracking even though they tell you you'll get it lol

SMH for my canada bros... next to no stock & the tax
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom