ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so although you have your cash for gift cards .. You aren't able to buy Yzy using said gift cards? But people still respect that BS. SMH

This is what pisses me off. Adidas as a company are garbage. They give Canadians 200 pairs for the country, give the US 20,000 and then do everything they can to block people from purchasing from the US. Allocate the shoes properly and you wouldn't have to do this nonsense. Bunch of clowns.

Well I'm just hoping for the best from YS this time. Gunna be a long night. I'll try my luck with Adidas in the morning but I already know that'll be a crap shoot.

This is what pisses me off. Adidas as a company are garbage. They give Canadians 200 pairs for the country, give the US 20,000 and then do everything they can to block people from purchasing from the US. Allocate the shoes properly and you wouldn't have to do this nonsense. Bunch of clowns.

Hey now. We're building a physical wall down South and an electronic firewall for you Canucks. Seriously though maybe setup a US forward address, even using that address in paypal and figure out how to mask your Canadian IP address. That IP thing most imporant. Run into that on ADC UK last couple times from US.

Hey now. We're building a physical wall down South and an electronic firewall for you Canucks. Seriously though maybe setup a US forward address, even using that address in paypal and figure out how to mask your Canadian IP address. That IP thing most imporant. Run into that on ADC UK last couple times from US.

Funny thing is I used a server, a proxy, both in NY, and a US card with a US billing address, shipping was same as billing, still got stuck in the payment loop which is what got to me. After all that, still got the loop so I'm trying to figure out some workarounds. Got some suggestions that I'm hoping to be able to try tomorrow. Well see how it goes.

Wait so although you have your cash for gift cards .. You aren't able to buy Yzy using said gift cards? But people still respect that BS. SMH
I did this before in this thread but based purely on the math, Canada's allocation/distribution is based on population.

More people live in the state of California than the entirety of Canada.

I'm not saying that I don't feel the burn when I get the L but I can understand why the numbers are low here.

Last edited:
I did this before in this thread but based purely on the math, Canada's allocation/distribution is based on population.

I'm not saying that I don't feel the burn when I get the L but I can understand why the numbers are low here.

Well I get that but from my understanding Americans are able to purchase from the Canadian Adidas drop so that kind of confuses me. Also there is definitely a good amount of demand in Canada that should encourage them to drop more.

Thanks Anthony Colbert

16908290_1656137781068880_6010584307280642048_n.jpg
Beautiful.

Well I get that but from my understanding Americans are able to purchase from the Canadian Adidas drop so that kind of confuses me. Also there is definitely a good amount of demand in Canada that should encourage them to drop more.
I don't think that's true. the US gets blocked the same way Canadians do.

And sadly, no matter how much demand there is in Canada, there will ALWAYS be more demand in the US. ALWAYS.

I don't think that's true. the US gets blocked the same way Canadians do.
And sadly, no matter how much demand there is in Canada, there will ALWAYS be more demand in the US. ALWAYS.

Yeah I could be wrong, just going off what I heard and you're definitely right. Way more demand down there lol I just wish our numbers weren't so sad.

Yeah I could be wrong, just going off what I heard and you're definitely right. Way more demand down there lol I just wish our numbers weren't so sad.
I think the only thing that probably irks me about the whole demand/numbers debate is when a Canadian brand collab gets the short end of the stick in terms of numbers.

specifically with stuff like the RC UB - one would expect that a Canadian collab would allocate atleast half of the stock in the country it originated from. The fact that ADC only stocked like 60 pairs is mind blowing. I mean, atleast the RC flagships carried a ton of stock and were Canada only but I suppose I can't have cake and eat it too.

Welp. Yeezy stock levels on ADC CA will be laughable. I'm gonna bet 200 pairs or less.

even with the low stock on CA its always easy to cart. You always see people selling CA carts on twitter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom