ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally blows my hypothesis to smithereens. I'm 2-for-2 on Sprint, but haven't even been able to access sizing on AT&T. 

Sprint came through for me in Chicago too

Never even got let in. Nothing but black screens and spinning wheels.

Go back and check your reservations. I got confirmation at least 20-30 min after the white screen/spinning wheel window that closed out to the main page on its own.

Theres a Footaction, footlocker, and champs at my mall. I was told champs was only doing their raffle today from 5-7. I get there at 5 and supposedly the power has been out at the mall all day. I still dont know for sure if they did it yesterday as well or not. So not sure whats going to happen with that.

Im in at footaction and footlocker though so hopefully i can hit. Champs is where i got my tans though

Tab bottom pants just came in. Got them 60% off hahaha. Ended up being 202$ shipped. Im not mad at all. 

Sprint came through for me in Chicago too
Go back and check your reservations. I got confirmation at least 20-30 min after the white screen/spinning wheel window that closed out to the main page on its own.
This happen for me as well. After receiving a prompt that my size was sold out, I clicked on another size, and I received the spinning wheel and then the app crashed. It wasn't until an hour later when I accessed the app again that my pair was in the reservations section. 

This happen for me as well. After receiving a prompt that my size was sold out, I clicked on another size, and I received the spinning wheel and then the app crashed. It wasn't until an hour later when I accessed the app again that my pair was in the reservations section. 

that happened to me too .. i clicked on my size and saw the spinning wheel and then it crashed .. checked my reservations and nothing lmao .. good ish tho .. congrats

Has any one seen a raffle in action? Do they separate tickets out by size and then choose from those? Or do they pull all tickets from the same box and just toss those that have already run out of that size? Just curious.

I have heard the latter. Hard to say for sure tho. I have never actually saw it done.

Last edited:
I actually PM'd a handful of people in this thread with the exact time, so I did let people know hours in advance.  

Some had said not to even post it in this thread at all, but a minute notice is still enough time.   You can't always help everyone.  

#SpamBoys #IveNeverHadSpamThough 
good looks on that.
and to be honest i was on before the tweet and couldnt even really get through till after the tweet. so those who dont get on before tweet dont need to worry

Every time I see Adidas tell me I am not within the "zone" I die a little inside. I'm about 10 minutes from the Melrose Adidas store. 

*vomit*
thats odd my 88 brethren...

if going by the "zone map" in the app, im way out the zone in Woodland Hills.. yet never experienced trouble being in the zone.

Hope whoever cooked doesnt get hit with that "shoe picked up" nonsense at Adidas before the store even opens!!

sizes you swapped and how much, if you dont mind?
they basically charge you whatever the difference in value is, I believe. 

Bae sizes are worth more than a size 13, for example - so you'd have to pay them more. 

If you have a size 6 and want to trade for a size 9, they might just charge you shipping. 

This is all just **** I've read, though.  Never done it myself. 

Footlocker employee today told me they do the latter
What is this about???
last yeezy drop someone was one of the first in line and when they went to the counter it showed up as their pair had already been picked up, which was impossible cause the store hadnt been opened. Seemed like someone tried to pull a fast one and it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom