ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

they basically charge you whatever the difference in value is, I believe. 

Bae sizes are worth more than a size 13, for example - so you'd have to pay them more. 

If you have a size 6 and want to trade for a size 9, they might just charge you shipping. 

This is all just **** I've read, though.  Never done it myself. 
Yeah this is true I asked them if i were to trade the 5.5s back for a 10 if they would charge me another fee they said no I would get money back.

Last edited:
Sprint came through for me in Chicago too
Go back and check your reservations. I got confirmation at least 20-30 min after the white screen/spinning wheel window that closed out to the main page on its own.
Thank you I checked when it first closed said I didn't get anything just checked again I have a reservation

Local Footaction got 24 pairs and only 3 employees can obtain a pair (the managers) according to one of the employees. Ready for some L's on Friday [emoji]9785[/emoji]

At GSP now and small lines for Pacsun and Adidas. FTL and FA were in and out. Wonder why they dont have lines and other places do...

iPad is good to, no idea about the jailbreak part!
roll.gif
As long as you can open the app and show your reservation, you're fine.

well my work is done. went out for raffles yesterday and today in south florida. brought a friend/fam to some stores for extra entries. also had my sis hit a mall in her area for me. 24 entries in total. l e t s c o o k !

well my work is done. went out for raffles yesterday and today in south florida. brought a friend/fam to some stores for extra entries. also had my sis hit a mall in her area for me. 24 entries in total. l e t s c o o k !
you guys are so lucky that have more than 1 store as an option. I have 4 entries in my local FTL, that is all I can do. Nobody else is getting them within 150 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom