ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right? And of course someone had to post all the raffle links on SOS. So there goes an even more less chance of getting a pair. Idk why that person did that if they wanted a pair, to that person, Congratulations you played yourself
YEA OH WELLS..CHAMPS RAFFLE STARTS TOMORROW FYI.  SISTER WAS AT THE MALL AND SHE CONFIRMED WITH AN EMPLOYEE

LA Fam... jus seen Shiekh is doing raffle codes.. PMs would be greatly appreciated.

745 S. Broadway Los Angeles CA 90014

6542 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles Ca 90028

6000 Sepulveda Blvd. #1701 Culver City CA 90230

248 Pine Ave. Long Beach CA 90802

im up to 20 entries on 10 stores. i bsaically put 2 in each store. and one at adidas. tomorrow well see what happens

when are FTL, champs, footaction, and adidas making calls or emails?

and why would u trade... the smaller pairs are hard to find. they go for the most cash right? oh. some people wear these.....

Last edited:

im up to 20 entries on 10 stores. i bsaically put 2 in each store. and one at adidas. tomorrow well see what happens

when are FTL, champs, footaction, and adidas making calls or emails?

and why would u trade... the smaller pairs are hard to find. they go for the most cash right? oh. some people wear these.....
I got a call from my local Champs today at 5.

I got a call from my local Champs today at 5.
nah i dunno why i asked about champs. they said theyre doing raffles till close where i live 

im feeling iffy about this one. they say 4x as many pairs. but i still dont feel good about it. regardless of how many i put in. id dint get them all in one spot which is hwat counts more. bigger piece of the pie wins the cake in this competition... imo

Last edited:

Anyone?
i honestly think its per the entire umbrella system. if its an app it likely has one database. i dont see why they would make a store specific app. nobody has said theyve hit in 2 different spots on the same email yet so i think it goes into a large pool and not store specific. someoen wouldve said othewise by now with the amount of people in this thread

Last edited:
How does that explain the different stocks then? If it was one big pool thats a lot of raffles to automate and the fact its store specific. If each store had its own pool it would be a lot quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom