ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know **** either but I'm tired of taking Ls. Missed moonrock tan and the 750 and im just trying to cop a pair man.

Don't get me wrong. I'd like to learn. I'm pretty good with tech. I just don't know where to start and cats that do know aren't gonna blow up their spots.

laugh.gif
$2,000,000,000.69

Don't get me wrong. I'd like to learn. I'm pretty good with tech. I just don't know where to start and cats that do know aren't gonna blow up their spots.
I feel you all I see is these expensive *** bots and im not even opposed to them I just wanna know success numbers.

The fee is cool if I cook release after release cause then what's the price tag when I've got 3 or 4 pairs to rotate

I feel you all I see is these expensive *** bots and im not even opposed to them I just wanna know success numbers.

The fee is cool if I cook release after release cause then what's the price tag when I've got 3 or 4 pairs to rotate

no bot talk :3
but since we're on the topic, it simply isnt enough to have a bot. you need to put in a lot of research and preparation for success.

it aint even backdoor. Footlocker allows a certain amount of product to be sold to employees, I think 10 or 20 percent
I know for a fact that Champs in GSP is heavily monitored by Corporate for these yeezy raffles. For the  750 raffle only two pairs were allowed for the employees and they went to the ones with the highest seniority(assistant and store manager). As for FTL im not too sure how they handle employee pairs but it might be similar, with the person with the most seniority getting most priority.  Except Willowbrook FTL, all those mofo's shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom