ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
footlocker in NYACK, ny closed their raffle at 6, got there at 6;07 just when they were putting the table away

they were not supposed to end it at 6.....oh well

no bot talk :3
but since we're on the topic, it simply isnt enough to have a bot. you need to put in a lot of research and preparation for success.
I'm willing to do it all but the information just isn't available. Like all i want is to rock Yeezys without worrying about how much I paid for them and to get my man ye out of debt.

Do it. I've been working with automation for years and I finally wrote my first bot last year in exchange for a palace jacket lol
I wish I knew how to do stuff like that. Tech savvy by normal terms but in no way a coder

Confused now, looked at every website and everyone says that Footsites are dropping online at 10am, but FTL's release calendar says 8 am....

These drop on the 19th or 20th? 
nerd.gif

Sooo is the 19th or 20?

Sarcasm wasn't need.Already did my leg work. just cant remember if it was Friday or Saturday before i enter for the Sheik raffle. becuase i work all day saturday and theres no point in entering if i cant pick up. 

21st, i'm lining up at about noon tomorrow.
super manual lol. i dont know what i hate worse...lines..or bots and online releases. i guess lines. that grape V release back in high school left me so salty. security guard was like "hol up lil man (looks inside) nah theyre done everybody go home" i was hurttttt. never did another line after that

has anyone played the slam jam game for these? whats yalls high score?

why are they bringing that back.. I remember the last time they did pong for a raffle, people wrote a script (not sure if right lingo) and there were multiple people with high schools which led to a purge of the high scores. ofcourse people who achieved high schools manually were butthurt and they scrapped the whole thing. smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom