ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess no news is good news right? referring to YS apparel/tan 350 jig.
well adidas went no contact for like 4 days then came through with the shipping right

hopefully YS does the same with the tan apparel thing lol

A few things I haven't seen mentioned...

Jordan's hype machine relies on retros of old designs. In that way adidas Yeezys are in a completely different category. None of the original Jordan models had anywhere close to the hype Yeezys had when they first dropped. They also didn't drop in limited numbers so it's hard to tell if the hype would have been similar if they did. The flip side is Js have stood the test if time. There is no telling what a Yeezy 750 retro in 30 years would like like if they have been continuously released every few years. It's hard to imagine Yeezys could ever remain so revered over time with continual output.

Yeezy dropped 5 sneakers this year in limited quantities. It's hard to compare that to JB which dropped at least 5 per month and various quantities. What would the numbers look like if JB dropped only the camo Supreme 5s, OVO 10s, Frags, PSNY 12s, and Don Cs in similar quantities to the 5 Yeezy releases and no other retros for the year? How would resale prices compare?

As it stands there really is no way to determine if Ye "jumped over the jumpman" or not. I think we can all agree that both are a force but any comparison is really apples to oranges.

Peep this story it's a really funny read if you get the chance. Lol Some people take this a little to serious. Never understand why people go through all the trouble, but the ending is worth it. Hope fam lucks up in the future.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2016/01/03/how-i-spent-8-days-of-my-life-and-struck-out-on-yeezys/
First of all, he says he spent $60 per Uber, 8x.  That's $480 right there.  $480 + the $200 he would've spent probably would've gotten him a pair without all the hassle. 

Secondly, this quote: "What the shoe represents to me is power, overcoming obstacles of adversity and fighting for your dreams.".    Yikes.

Update for those who are on the list of 750 cancelled orders but still getting them. Adidas recharged my card today after the charges being reversed. A good sign so looks like my package should arrive anytime this week.

First of all, he says he spent $60 per Uber, 8x.  That's $480 right there.  $480 + the $200 he would've spent probably would've gotten him a pair without all the hassle. 

Secondly, this quote: "What the shoe represents to me is power, overcoming obstacles of adversity and fighting for your dreams.".    Yikes.
Take that L, Kevin Miles.

Peep this story it's a really funny read if you get the chance. Lol Some people take this a little to serious. Never understand why people go through all the trouble, but the ending is worth it. Hope fam lucks up in the future.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2016/01/03/how-i-spent-8-days-of-my-life-and-struck-out-on-yeezys/
man he made every mistake in the book with these yeezys :smh:
Sucks he wasted a week but I would never camp a week at spot number 100. If I'm out hard body like that I'm first in line or my team is first

Welp, just spent like an hour talking to DHL, 2 different parcel force hubs and ADI UK. The CS rep gave me the 'due to a technical error your package has been re-routed to the ADI UK warehouse, you will be receiving a refund' spiel. I told him to just resend it. He then told me that items returned to the warehouse could not be resent. I got aggro and told him, lemme get his straight, so due to an error on YOUR part, the customer gets punished? That doesn't make any sense to me. He just kept apologizing. Climbing up the corporate chain now. Hopefully I can make enough of a ruckus. 

Update for those who are on the list of 750 cancelled orders but still getting them. Adidas recharged my card today after the charges being reversed. A good sign so looks like my package should arrive anytime this week.
they charged mine on new years day at 7AM but my card declined asap like wtf why you tryna cop shoes at 7AM on new years day - savage, so i dont know where i stand anymore. called CS saturday but they said all the orders shipped out last tuesday, dont know if there's any truth to that though

Last edited:

they charged mine on new years day at 7AM but my card declined asap like wtf why you tryna cop shoes at 7AM on new years day - savage, so i dont know where i stand anymore. called CS saturday but they said all the orders shipped out last tuesday, dont know if there's any truth to that though
Ouch! Hopefully you get it resolved.

Welp, just spent like an hour talking to DHL, 2 different parcel force hubs and ADI UK. The CS rep gave me the 'due to a technical error your package has been re-routed to the ADI UK warehouse, you will be receiving a refund' spiel. I told him to just resend it. He then told me that items returned to the warehouse could not be resent. I got aggro and told him, lemme get his straight, so due to an error on YOUR part, the customer gets punished? That doesn't make any sense to me. He just kept apologizing. Climbing up the corporate chain now. Hopefully I can make enough of a ruckus. 
let me know how it goes. i've been trying to call everyone too. finally got through to dhl germany but then couldnt talk to them cause it was a german line and they didn't speak english

Sucks GL hopefully works out for you

let me know how it goes. i've been trying to call everyone too. finally got through to dhl germany but then couldnt talk to them cause it was a german line and they didn't speak english
Assuming you used the same forwarding company that everyone else did.. try calling Parcelforce Preston (local hub to PR3 1PR) at 011443442096181 .. select option 5. Tell them that you had a package coming via DHL germany but the tracking stopped updating, that DHL germany told you to contact them (parcelforce). They should be able to help you.

am i getting this right? bunch of guys were trying to finesse Adidas by copping from out of the country and it's the delivery services fault when it appears they trying to recover their packages?

Pretty sure guy with the sob story is just looking for publicity. Don't take his story seriously.

Assuming you used the same forwarding company that everyone else did.. try calling Parcelforce Preston (local hub to PR3 1PR) at 011443442096181 .. select option 5. Tell them that you had a package coming via DHL germany but the tracking stopped updating, that DHL germany told you to contact them (parcelforce). They should be able to help you.
local hub couldn't really help me out. i think they can only track once it gets to them and mine stopped at customs. they couldn't tell me anything.

am i getting this right? bunch of guys were trying to finesse Adidas by copping from out of the country and it's the delivery services fault when it appears they trying to recover their packages?
People ordered from outside the UK using mail forwarding services (i.e. legit addresses within the UK). Packages got re-routed mid-shipping by Adidas and returned to their warehouse. ADI UK said this was due to a technical error and that the packages could not be resent. I.E. it's bs, most likely due to the herb on social media who blew up ADI UK about people using forwarding addresses. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom