ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

were you able to talk to someone about your package at that number? i just tried but it didn't connect me to anyone. i talked to another rep at adidas uk and he didnt know why the package was sent back. he said he was going to contact dhl to find out and let me know tomorrow or wednesday.
No, I got the run around.  DHL said contact PF and PF said that it was returned to sender, but no real reason. On to the next one.  As I said, wonder how @AirRaab  got his! I don't know if it was being re-routed or not!!

Global e-commerce DHL 1-800-805-9306

@AirRaab  has been the only one to indicate that he is getting his, I am glad someone got theirs!!
Just called.. DHL told me that the tracking ended on the 24th as it was handed off to parcelforce. Just sent my second message to parcelforce.

Last edited:
Found This scum bag Chris Acevedo Changing names on IG so NT not on him but gonna have to do more than that lol
oh the jersey scammer. old yzy thread page 3308 if you want to read about it. Did you ever get your money back?
roll.gif

Last edited:

JJ is talking about UK ADC orders that was shipped but during transit the package was rerouted back to the sender at the senders request. Most are saying due to it being shipped to a forwarding address location.

Iceman is talking about US ADC orders that were never shipped, those orders were canceled but then select customers were emailed saying their order would be fulfilled. Those fulfilled orders are finally being delivered. 
correct, i was confused since he didnt specify the location he meant, all good tho

Found This scum bag Chris Acevedo Changing names on IG so NT not on him but gonna have to do more than that lol
Did u take the step some NT'er gave you? Reporting to the police officer who arrested Chris for the DWI/DUI? What have you done on your end? or do you just want NT members to make fake IG account to harass him? Looks like from here u may want to take this to the legal route. Hope you get your money or shoe back. Fasho he a Scammer... Running and hiding until everything dies down.

Did u take the step some NT'er gave you? Reporting to the police officer who arrested Chris for the DWI/DUI? What have you done on your end? or do you just want NT members to make fake IG account to harass him? Looks like from here u may want to take this to the legal route. Hope you get your money or shoe back. Fasho he a Scammer... Running and hiding until everything dies down.
I'm sure he has an account On here now but steps have been taken even if I take another L with that too so won't get into it much! I'm not posting on here for NT to harrass him just so he knows you can run but can't hide cause trust me he has an account on here now!! I'm just hoping it's the same guy as dui/dwi cause he's not from Wharton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom