ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cancelled 750 just arrived from Adidas.

pimp.gif
BD pair?

I got the shipping notification from ADC, but when I try to track the package it cannot find that tracking #

This happening to anyone else?
patience... happens with ALL tracking. it dosen't update immideatley, usually takes a few hours for it to be scanned and updated. like i could print a usps label right now but their system will take a few hours to update, same for fedex and ups

This is for adidas uk orders that already shipped out but was never delivered
us orders as well that were cancelled... like i said above, those people who were choosen to receive their cancelled pair. has been happening since the doves

patience... happens with ALL tracking. it dosen't update immideatley, usually takes a few hours for it to be scanned and updated. like i could print a usps label right now but their system will take a few hours to update, same for fedex and ups
Thanks.   Not really worried per se, but wanted to see what the delivery date would be so I have an idea of when its gonna be sitting on my porch (so it isn't just sitting there all day).

Cancelled 750 orders just arrived, no notification, no update to the online order tracking on ADC.  Last I heard was on the 23rd from Adidas CS that the order would be fulfilled and they arrived today.  

Our eBay scammer Chris Acevedo changed his IG name again from chrisace171 and chrisxgee23 to something else but can't find him anymore so watch out for this scum bag

us orders as well that were cancelled... like i said above, those people who were choosen to receive their cancelled pair. has been happening since the doves

I don't get what you're saying. I asked him for dhl Germany's number for his adidas uk order. Nothing to do with adidas us.

nthat.gif
 Getting some Good News from DHL.DE  - My package just hadn't left Germany yet. and was lagged from holidays

It will arrive to Fwd House tomorrow in UK! 
nthat.gif
 and ALL PARCELFORCE packages got FWD to Royal Mail due to Holiday Traffic

UK Tracking should update within a day or so!
YES! Hope I'm in the same boat.. did you fill out that DHL.DE online investigation form? Or did you call/e-mail someone? or..? Thanks!

I don't get what you're saying. I asked him for dhl Germany's number for his adidas uk order. Nothing to do with adidas us.

wait like just the general CS number? should be on the adidas germany site
JJ is talking about UK ADC orders that was shipped but during transit the package was rerouted back to the sender at the senders request. Most are saying due to it being shipped to a forwarding address location.

Iceman is talking about US ADC orders that were never shipped, those orders were canceled but then select customers were emailed saying their order would be fulfilled. Those fulfilled orders are finally being delivered. 

Last edited:

YES! Hope I'm in the same boat.. did you fill out that DHL.DE online investigation form? Or did you call/e-mail someone? or..? Thanks!
Global e-commerce DHL 1-800-805-9306

@AirRaab  has been the only one to indicate that he is getting his, I am glad someone got theirs!!

Global e-commerce DHL 1-800-805-9306

@AirRaab  has been the only one to indicate that he is getting his, I am glad someone got theirs!!
were you able to talk to someone about your package at that number? i just tried but it didn't connect me to anyone. i talked to another rep at adidas uk and he didnt know why the package was sent back. he said he was going to contact dhl to find out and let me know tomorrow or wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom