ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if I am a size 11 in nike air and air jordan lows would I be a size 11 for the yeezy? My actual foot size is 10.5 but I always go 11. 

is anyone else not able to access their adidas account? keeps saying my email address isn't in their records

Just got out of doing a long bid. First post in years.
You got locked up for stealing thongs? 
indifferent.gif

So I'm in the US and a little worried that my confirmation email was a fluke. Anyone in the US got order confirmation yet? I miade the mistake of ordering as a guest so I can't login and check. I'm on hold with Adidas customer service right now so hopefully they can tell me what the status of my order is. I hope I got them, but I don't want to psych myself up for the L.

So I'm in the US and a little worried that my confirmation email was a fluke. Anyone in the US got order confirmation yet? I miade the mistake of ordering as a guest so I can't login and check. I'm on hold with Adidas customer service right now so hopefully they can tell me what the status of my order is. I hope I got them, but I don't want to psych myself up for the L.

I ordered as a guest checkout and got order confirmation right after I checked out. I see nothing wrong with checking out as a guest. Having an order confirmation email Is better than nothing as some people didn't even get that regardless of guest checkout or their own account.

Its recommended you have an adidas account, your more susceptible to an "L" if you don't. Adidas system is broken but if you didn't receive an order confirmation already, you might have lost
mean.gif

Green CW is coming...I can confirm that much.

It's an olivey cw...kinda MRish with the color playing tricks on you.

Its recommended you have an adidas account, your more susceptible to an "L" if you don't. Adidas system is broken but if you didn't receive an order confirmation already, you might have lost
I still have hope. Customer service said 24-48 hours for mine. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom