ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its recommended you have an adidas account, your more susceptible to an "L" if you don't. Adidas system is broken but if you didn't receive an order confirmation already, you might have lost
mean.gif
Well, as stated in my last post, I got a confirmation email. I'm just always a little skeptical until I get a shipping confirmation email.
I ordered as a guest checkout and got order confirmation right after I checked out. I see nothing wrong with checking out as a guest. Having an order confirmation email Is better than nothing as some people didn't even get that regardless of guest checkout or their own account.
Thanks man. I'll update you guys once I get through to Adidas customer service. Here's hoping.

I have not received an order confirmation email, but when I log into ADC, my order is confirmed and preparing to be shipped.

I made my purchase once Adidas tweeted the sneakers were live.

Last edited:
i've ordered yeezys as both guest and account, as long as you got an order number  you are good for now til they start shipping, this applies to ALL orders

Are they really restocking TD?  I'd honestly rather have them.  I was lucky enough to get a pair of the PBs but thinking about re-selling.  What's the current re-sale value going for the PBs now after yesterday's drop?  Should I go to Flight Club now or should I wait?

I can dig it. I never was a fan of em but have always heard of the hype/resell prices that folks pay. That is one thing I just find simply amazing. No wonder the resellers got made in this thread when they learn more pairs were dropping. But I respect what you said. We all work for something either it be cars, guns, shoes, video games, etc. I was just shell shocked to see the price so high and people still want em is all.

Yea I would have liked to pay retail, but just a few days ago I got swindled on ebay with a 2015 pair they tried to tell me were legit and they were UA's, compared to what I paid for those, securing a legit 2016 pair, the difference wasn't terrible. Obviously these guys with connects have put in more time building those relationships and doing the leg work, and for me not having to worry if they're legit, that's all rolled into what I was willing to pay.
I hear you on that. I also heard those UA are very close to the real things. It seems like they are popping up everywhere and so many are getting swindled. But knowing they are legit from a reputable seller makes all the difference in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom