ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out yesterday, only color I wanted, and am amazed at how the "UA", guess that's what they're calling fakes nowadays, pairs are doing...Guess the fake industry is thriving with the yeezy releases....

Never supported it and never will but just can't believe the prices for fakes, even have receipts from reputable stores...:smh:

is it telling your your email address isn't on record when you try and reset your password?
I can't login either

thats dumb what if people want to undercut which makes for instant sales. dont believe it
I'm not sure How FC does it if you wanna sell cheap

Im sure they have a Price Point on shoes to keep the bottom not too far away from the top?

IDK

I can't login either

I'm not sure How FC does it if you wanna sell cheap

Im sure they have a Price Point on shoes to keep the bottom not too far away from the top?

IDK
theyre not gonna stop you from selling your pair for cheap. if you come in with any 350 and price it at 900 im sure theyll accept it and it would move within minutes of hitting the site.

what's funny is a dude was walking past the Sup line on Fairfax going "yeezy's yeezy, who needs a pair" carrying 2-3 pairs 
mean.gif

Order 1 in picking @ Villa

Order 2 processing Western Union payment @ Eastbay

Order 3 fully cancelled @ Eastbay

Fingers crossed...

Last edited:
Missed out yesterday, only color I wanted, and am amazed at how the "UA", guess that's what they're calling fakes nowadays, pairs are doing...Guess the fake industry is thriving with the yeezy releases....

Never supported it and never will but just can't believe the prices for fakes, even have receipts from reputable stores...
mean.gif
I wouldn't be surprised at the amount of people that are going to pay TOP DOLLAR for these thinking they are legit and they are fugazi's. It's coming.....

Last edited:
man this resell talk makes me so angry, just want one pair to rock and beat to hell man and all these lames are copping just to come up. Fkin bums

I didn't even know that was a option? 
laugh.gif
nor did i until the douche on the other end of the phone didn't believe I was me and was like if you really want this order, you're gonna have to pay western

damn straight i want the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom