ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The back pull tab stitching, fam.
Or that!  
nthat.gif

See images of beluga here: https://www.google.com/search?q=Yee...eVxpXKAhWGOD4KHUeYDEkQsAQINg&biw=1600&***=741

I always thought the first color name on a colorway indicates the primarily dominant color seen on the shoe. Shouldn't the word Beluga be anywhere in the colorway name?
Maybe, but I hope you're right.  After grabbing the MR's and OT's I'd prefer a dark colorway hit next.  

The info has been consistent from legitimate sources and they all say it's the Beluga white colorway in Feb.

See images of beluga here: https://www.google.com/search?q=Yee...eVxpXKAhWGOD4KHUeYDEkQsAQINg&biw=1600&***=741

Maybe, but I hope you're right.  After grabbing the MR's and OT's I'd prefer a dark colorway hit next.  

The info has been consistent from legitimate sources and they all say it's the Beluga white colorway in Feb.
the only real pics we have of the Belugas is this one:

I think it's pretty safe to say in 2016 we'll see a full olive green pair, maybe that rose gold as well that people have photoshopped.

I'd be a big fan of an off-blue-ish color, kind of a light version of pantone colorway.  

Can I get a legit check on these ? The heat stamp YZY on the right shoe is so nicely done and clean cut and unlike the usual badly done heat stamps I see on many other pairs.
But everything checks out fine!
Just thought I'd be sure and check it on here. thanks.
View media item 1857738
View media item 1857739
View media item 1857740
View media item 1857741
View media item 1857742
View media item 1857743
View media item 1857744
View media item 1857745
View media item 1857746
View media item 1857747
View media item 1857748
View media item 1857749
View media item 1857750
View media item 1857751
View media item 1857752
View media item 1857753

I'm no expert but these look fake, pattern is off and the insole logo is raised and not flat. Hope that helps.

Only Adidas in store pairs came with this tag correct? What about ADC pairs?

Also if someone has an Adidas in store receipt but not this tag, they're fake?
nah, i got multiple pairs from adidas and 1 of them didnt come with this tag.

Anyone else now have two pending charges of 200 each from adc? This would be the oxfords--only had one before

Last edited by a moderator:
I find people who post too many photos are usually selling fakes. 

People who lie, usually give more information then they need to and that's how their stories unravel. 

If I am selling pairs, I'm posting like 5 photos max. If they want more photos, I'll probably take more or just send them my receipt.

It's almost like they are taking photos of things that were called out as fake before, improved it 100% and trying to show you it's legit.

Last edited:

People who lie, usually give more information then they need to and that's how their stories unravel. 

If I am selling pairs, I'm posting like 5 photos max. If they want more photos, I'll probably take more or just send them my receipt.

It's almost like they are taking photos of things that were called out as fake before, improved it 100% and trying to show you it's legit.
This makes no dam sense, but thanks for sharing.

Got a deal on used size 8 TD . Dirty soles and paint chipping. Is the boost cleanable and paint restorable? 

864 votes from one Twitter account hardly constitutes as a representative sample size to extrapolate any meaningful trend.

When people claim Nike is KING, you fail to realize that may only apply in North America. Adidas is KING in Europe, all of Europe rally behind one sport: soccer. 

In the US, you have Under Armour, Nike, Adidas all with various highly visible athletes being sponsored. In Europe, it's mainly Adidas.

Also no need to trade my new Yeezys when I already have the Nike Yeezys.
Both Adidas and Nike are businesses. For businesses, it's ultimately all about numbers. You can argue who is "King" (whatever that even means) back and forth all day with fanboys. It's trivial and futile. That's exactly what Kanye wanted to do when he released Facts. He just wanted to stir everyone up and get people to pick sides. The song is petty.

Nike = 86.2 Billion Market Cap (http://www.forbes.com/companies/nike/)

Adidas = 17.1 Billion Market Cap (http://www.forbes.com/companies/adidas/)

Numbers don't lie though.

Got a deal on used size 8 TD . Dirty soles and paint chipping. Is the boost cleanable and paint restorable? 

Boost isn't cleanable for the most part but it's not like it really matters since the boost isn't visible on feet.

Seen some people on here getting paint restored by customizers but not sure how well it worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom