ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple digits?! At just 100 pairs would be $20k alone
eek.gif
and add another $20k of pending payments from adidas 
laugh.gif

That's the total business though. I'm pretty sure the fan boys here are merely speaking about a specific subset of sneakers.

Also retailers and analysts only care about same store sales and year over year growth. Showing a total Market Cap doesn't mean anything.

edit: Market Cap is a pretty useless metric on its own. Market cap is a function of shares available for investors to buy times the stock price.

Nike has 1.527B as public float while Adidas has 400M public float. So it is not surprising their market cap is nearly 4 times as high as Adidas, when they have 4 times the shares on the market.

The numbers you posted don't really prove much of anything....Nike has about 68% of their shares available to investors while Adidas has about 50%. So naturally the Market Cap of Nike will be higher.....

The Total Market Cap might be irrelevant for you my friend. However, the FACT remains the same for any profit company, the numbers matter.

Although, Adidas maybe the more popular brand in certain parts of the world. FACTS are that Nike still makes MORE than Adidas in Net Sales and Gross Income, which are numbers worldwide.

Last edited:
I hate that **** seeing ppl with that many pairs wen I wood legit wear mine instantly smh dam u Allen dam u.......

I think I came across him on Twitter. That pic of the 4 RO's are very familiar. I think he's selling them for $5k and $4k

Salty cause only want one OT 10.5 lol but gotta give someone props for cooking like that Gotta be a lot work lol

Last edited:
MEH whatever, homeboy can have his 50 pears, I'm good with mine. Besides, my wife would divorce me if I bought that many. 

Last edited:
Both Adidas and Nike are businesses. For businesses, it's ultimately all about numbers. You can argue who is "King" (whatever that even means) back and forth all day with fanboys. It's trivial and futile. That's exactly what Kanye wanted to do when he released Facts. He just wanted to stir everyone up and get people to pick sides. The song is petty.

Nike = 86.2 Billion Market Cap (http://www.forbes.com/companies/nike/)
Adidas = 17.1 Billion Market Cap (http://www.forbes.com/companies/adidas/)

Numbers don't lie though.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom