ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boost isn't cleanable for the most part but it's not like it really matters since the boost isn't visible on feet.

Seen some people on here getting paint restored by customizers but not sure how well it worked out.
 ah i see. Wanted em to look in perfect condition though . But got a deal on em Used TD and DS PB for only 2.2k in my country. Local pairs. great deal but the TD's sole is making me hesitate. Even bought sole protector to put em on.

So the yellowish stain on the boost foam is not cleanable ? fk me then lol.

WTF is going on at Adidas?!  Anyone else get this.  Apparently someone name Laura that deals with shipping is recalling orders to be sent back to Adidas.  I spoke with Adidas and they said they have no clue as to why they were being called back and that more then one person has called in about this today.  Supposedly the packages are damaged.  I just know that this is getting sickening.  Adidas is looking into the exact reasoning now from what I was told by the rep.

This makes no dam sense, but thanks for sharing.
People who lie need to over compensate with information. 

Most legit pairs I see for sale have less pictures posted than fake ones.

People selling fake pairs think they appear more legit by posting a ton of photos. 

I rarely see people who have legit pairs take out the sole of the shoe and take a photo of that. Only people who sell fakes knows what items are off and not manufactured 100%. If I'm a legit seller, I wouldn't think to take out the sole of the shoe and take a photo of that.

Last edited:

Both Adidas and Nike are businesses. For businesses, it's ultimately all about numbers. You can argue who is "King" (whatever that even means) back and forth all day with fanboys. It's trivial and futile. That's exactly what Kanye wanted to do when he released Facts. He just wanted to stir everyone up and get people to pick sides. The song is petty.

Nike = 86.2 Billion Market Cap (http://www.forbes.com/companies/nike/)

Adidas = 17.1 Billion Market Cap (http://www.forbes.com/companies/adidas/)

Numbers don't lie though.
That's the total business though. I'm pretty sure the fan boys here are merely speaking about a specific subset of sneakers.

Also retailers and analysts only care about same store sales and year over year growth. Showing a total Market Cap doesn't mean anything.

edit: Market Cap is a pretty useless metric on its own. Market cap is a function of shares available for investors to buy times the stock price.

Nike has 1.527B as public float while Adidas has 400M public float. So it is not surprising their market cap is nearly 4 times as high as Adidas, when they have 4 times the shares on the market.

The numbers you posted don't really prove much of anything....Nike has about 68% of their shares available to investors while Adidas has about 50%. So naturally the Market Cap of Nike will be higher.....

Last edited:
My 750 cancelled replacement order from adidas charge was only $350 no tax. Pretty damn happy plus a 30 percent code off a online order happy camper.

People selling fake pairs think they appear more legit by posting a ton of photos. 

I rarely see people who have legit pairs take out the sole of the shoe and take a photo of that. Only people who sell fakes knows what items are off and not manufactured 100%. If I'm a legit seller, I wouldn't think to take out the sole of the shoe and take a photo of that.
stop, you're making it worse 

View media item 1858020

WTF is going on at Adidas?!  Anyone else get this.  Apparently someone name Laura that deals with shipping is recalling orders to be sent back to Adidas.  I spoke with Adidas and they said they have no clue as to why they were being called back and that more then one person has called in about this today.  Supposedly the packages are damaged.  I just know that this is getting sickening.  Adidas is looking into the exact reasoning now from what I was told by the rep.

View media item 1858005

:x

Was this for 750 or 350? and assuming ADC US?

Good luck

damn thats crazy, been hearing numerous crazy stories lately. From cancellations directly by customer service representatives, to shipping address modified by customer service representatives, to FedEx/UPS opening packages and stealing yeezys, and now this "Shipper requested shipment to be returned" crap. 

From now on, Adidas should offer "Pick up from warehouse" option 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My pair of OT from ADC US have made its way to Ofallon, MO today. It Left Spartanburg, SC yesterday afternoon....

damn thats crazy, been hearing numerous crazy stories lately. From cancellations directly by customer service representatives, to shipping address modified by customer service representatives, to FedEx/UPS opening packages and stealing yeezys, and now this "Shipper requested shipment to be returned" crap. 

From now on, Adidas should offer "Pick up from warehouse" option 
laugh.gif
well from what the rep I spoke with said that a few people have called in today with the same issue and the last rep she spoke with at Adidas said that the package was damaged.....So that essentially led me to believe that someone at Fedex possibly opened and stole the package or something.  What's pissing me off is that if the package was actually damaged how did no one see this prior to it getting to the same city that I live in roughly a mile away from my house to the Fedex base.  I don't wanna hear any BS from either party I just want what I ordered and was charged for.  

I do agree with the pick up option though.  They should allow you to pick up your order from a local adidas store or something. 

well from what the rep I spoke with said that a few people have called in today with the same issue and the last rep she spoke with at Adidas said that the package was damaged.....So that essentially led me to believe that someone at Fedex possibly opened and stole the package or something.  What's pissing me off is that if the package was actually damaged how did no one see this prior to it getting to the same city that I live in roughly a mile away from my house to the Fedex base.  I don't wanna hear any BS from either party I just want what I ordered and was charged for.  

I do agree with the pick up option though.  They should allow you to pick up your order from a local adidas store or something. 
backs up the story on twitter this morning about fedex stealing yeezys and leaving the box.

backs up the story on twitter this morning about fedex stealing yeezys and leaving the box.
agreed.  If this is the case its honorable for Adidas to replace the shoes for the customer but like wth man.  I pray they switch carriers in the future.  The real kicker to me is that it shows that FedEx is going through multiple people's packages.  The boxes have nothing on them outside of the shipping label to distinguish them and say they're from Adidas or that it contains a Yeezy.  They tend to ship in rather large boxes anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom