ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake up St. West.
View media item 1922335

And who said this isn't the beginning of the take over? Ultra boosts are flying off the shelves, they are building a new fanbase. 2 years ago no one was in any Adidas thread. The hype will bring the money, they are growing that market share.

This!! Ultra boost one of the most comfortable shoes imo and looks good. no more non classic og's for me from Nike. Adidas can take my money.

Last edited:
Thing is adidas comin out with that new new, if they keep this up, they'll make strides, but just as everyone is saying, the gap between them and Nike is large.

i spent a week in nyc for new years. only adidas i noticed were the pusha t's on my feet. hundreds of jordans and forces though. Same the next week i spent in DC and same for Florida in which i live. Never see yeezy and rarely UB. Lots of pics on IG though lol

Cause its so damn hard to get and people who get em dont wear em as often as their other kicks to extend their life. Plus Jordans, Foams and Forces been out forever so of course you have a ton of those out in the streets. 350's arent even a year old yet.

First of all, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is GOAT haha!

Secondly, it's just that I, like you (I'm assuming) have a lot of shoes. I have never ever had shoes as comfortable as UBs... ever. So I highly doubt that 350s are as comfortable. There's a reason why UBs are 180 despite not having a designer/rapper/athletes name attached to it. But hey, maybe 350s are the Cinnamon Toast Crunch of shoes... but I doubt it.

:lol: CTC >

Cause its so damn hard to get and people who get em dont wear em as often as their other kicks to extend their life. Plus Jordans, Foams and Forces been out forever so of course you have a ton of those out in the streets. 350's arent even a year old yet.
if they arent being worn in the streets, you cant claim they dominate street wear and sound believable. Cant have it both ways. 

I can't even think of a hot nike release that isn't a retro of an Air Jordan, and most of those are still sitting on shelves. 

Flynit Racers MC?Oreo racers? The roshe Flynit MC sold out every time it stocked on any site too and people hate on that model big time in here. I hope the roshe 2 kills it with some next level comfort honestly cause I love mine on a basic baseline comfort level and simplicity to wear with anything

Last edited:
Guys...It's not even debatable.  I guarantee you The Cement IV's on that single Saturday crushed the ANNUAL shoe sales of the entire Adidas footwear line.  I guarantee it.  Stop comparing IG likes and hype with $$ and business.

How many days have people lost with this release? The driving around for raffles, staying up from Thursday to Cryday, and sitting in front of their computer on Sadderday. Depending your income level, those three days of work is equivalent to resell prices.

Guys...It's not even debatable.  I guarantee you The Cement IV's on that single Saturday crushed the ANNUAL shoe sales of the entire Adidas footwear line.  I guarantee it.  Stop comparing IG likes and hype with $$ and business
THIS. They also sold 1.2 million 72-10s. How many total shoes did adidas sell last year lol

Flynit Racers MC?Oreo racers? The roshe Flynit MC sold out every time it stocked on any site too and people hate on that model big time in here. I hope the roshe 2 kills it with some next level comfort honestly cause I love mine on a basic baseline comfort level and simplicity to wear with anything
I guess I forgot about those because I'm on of the people that hate that model. I just googled it again and still don't understand the hype around those. However, you are right, all the sneaker groups I'm in freak out when those restock on snkrs.

Bruh no one is touching Nike in the sport fashion culture industry.

Adidas could come out with 20 yeezy shoes in 1yr and they still wont surpass Nike as the leading sport brand.

Everyone wears Jordans/Nike and now rock tech suits like crazy out here in NYC.

Nike is the leading brand of innovation in sport apparell and shoes.

Adidas needs to worry about Under Armour.

No competition for Nike. They arent worried about the Yeezy boost one bit. They can rerelease the Yeezy 1 and 2 and kill the adidas yeezy line with that one stunt.

Flyknit hype died so quick once they re-released the OG colorways, sad that Nike always kills its own hype lol. But Adidas right now is making huge strides by claiming Kanye, taking away Nike designers, and releasing Comfortable shoes/technology. 

Flyknit hype died so quick once they re-released the OG colorways, sad that Nike always kills its own hype lol. But Adidas right now is making huge strides by claiming Kanye, taking away Nike designers, and releasing Comfortable shoes/technology. 
i see we are getting further and further away from " adidas is killing nike " Your close, keep coming. Eventually you will realize its " adidas is pulling away from sketchers "

Unauthorized are pairs made after hours or from old factories that USED to make shoes that are still up and running. There is no qualtiy control check and those pair go straight to replica sellers because they are fake, they are not authenticated by NIke, or Adidas. Do not get these confused with B-Grades, because with B-Grades, quality control is the one who labels them as B-Grades. If a rep selling website is selling and marking them as such, those are just unauthorized shoes. Stay woke fam.

You're wrong. Unauthorized are high quality fakes. Not made from same factory. Different part of China. Authentic shoes are broken down and blueprints are made.

Last edited:
have you been in the flyknit racer thread? Jumps like 20 pages whenever a new colourway rereleases. Only difference now is that people wait to get discounts on the racers. The hype isn't gone, people just know they'll sit so they can get a deal on them.

have you been in the flyknit racer thread? Jumps like 20 pages whenever a new colourway rereleases. Only difference now is that people wait to get discounts on the racers. The hype isn't gone, people just know they'll sit so they can get a deal on them.
so basically they are waiting for them to go on sale because they don't sell out anymore (except MC)....how is that hype still lol, you proved my point

Last edited:
Only way adidas will kill nike is if they're able to produce enough pairs to satisfy the demand and achieve the same quality of the shoe. Kinda how nike is doing aside from quality

so basically they are waiting for them to go on sale because they don't sell out anymore (except MC)....how is that hype still lol, you proved my point
bro so u really think adidas is gonna catchup to nike? Your buggin.

Its hype because ppl still want them but are waiting for them to go down in price. Smh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom